close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Madame Vice Mayor?

Discussion in 'GT Voting Booth' started by jakebrake, Jul 12, 2013.

1. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

Jan 11, 2011
    too close to philly
    having lost our beloved Mayor, it seems fitting that we elect a Vice Mayor. there can never be a replacement for Okie. Hence, there can never be another Mayor.

however,

I humbly Nominate Lone Wolfe for Vice mayor of Glocktalk

2. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Sandbox Refugee CLM

May 1, 2006
    This side of a tombstone
    I didn't think this would get a lot of traction here, I'm not like okie in that I don't post in a lot of threads and I'm not an upbeat personality like he was. But I thank you for the suggestion, it would have been fun to try to follow in okie's big footprints.

Yes, I do mean big. I think his shoes were as big as my office over here in Afg. :rofl: :rofl:

3. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

Jan 11, 2011
    too close to philly
    upbeat like okie? no. no one is. I think he could have made light of just about anything.

however, you are a unique person, that enriches a lot of folk's lives around here in your own special way. I think you've given a few people courage by sharing your life's walk with us.

you've also given a few peace as they moved on for the next world.

and, don't take this the wrong way (unless you really want to,) but, I love you, wolfe

harry