close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mad Doctor !

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by dango, Jan 2, 2013.

1. dango

dango

Seems every time I see my doctor , I make him quite mad. He has suggested a drug regiment that I just can't live with !

Pain killers (morphine , oxycodone , sleeping pills , muscle relaxers , anti-depressants , BP , cholesterol , ETC. ! Well that ain't gonna happen ! Why , why will you not listen to me ?

I have some unique hobbies and feel the need to "Feel" what my body is telling me as not to hurt myself.

The doctor thinks maybe I might reconsider my hobbies !
    You are what you are , I don't know how to be someone else !
    Ok , any volunteers out there , who should I become , send resumes to my E-mail or PM me . At this point in my life , I like me and what I do quite a bit !

If I were to listen to them doctors , you could cut and nickle bag
    my carcass and we could all sit around cry and itch our noses at my wake !......:supergrin:
    :supergrin: I did ask him if he cared to try some of this junk , maybe ring the New YEAR ? :supergrin:
    I am not crazy , just a tad insane !

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  2. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

3. 2bgop

2bgop

Why do you go back? If you have it figured out, you clearly don't need to go to him in the first place.

4. dango

dango

Oh , I got the cure in my pocket , a 9mm bullit to bite on when things get tough.

To be totally honest here , I do like the way the pain-killers make me feel , like an orgasm but, every time I do them , I over do something and pay the price ! Oooouch !:shocked:

I do BP. and cholesterol meds. vitamins , C ,D and that's it !
    Life goes on and yes , I should hurt for all the crazy-ass stuff I've done all my life !..........................:supergrin:

5. dango

dango

Have you ever shrinked a shrink ? Try it some time , rather entertaining !..........:supergrin: Same with this doctor , I like him and he's a shooter !...:supergrin:

6. 2bgop

2bgop

I don't mean this in a smart ass way. Are you ok? I mean, as in this very moment.

7. Psychman

Psychman NRA Life Member

I might add Lorazapam and Abilify to his list.

8. dango

dango

I got my aches and pains but I could not be happier !
    I almost died like three times in the past two years so I'm still here and really feeling better than ever. Even amazed my doctors , they ain't believing my miraculous recovery !

This is a time to live again with the same gusto I have led my whole life with a deeper appreciation !............:supergrin:

PS: Thanks for asking and I am the luckiest guy I know !

9. 2bgop

2bgop

That is good to hear. It is always a positive to recognize the blessing in front of us.