Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

  • Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Machine Gun ?

Discussion in 'GATE NFA/Class III' started by GWG19, Mar 16, 2012.

  1. GWG19


    Jan 28, 2012
    Huntsville Al
    I have a M11. I have seen 22 LR uppers for it.
    My question is if I manufacture a upper in say 5.7X28 do i need to send a letter in on it to run the new upper?
    In my case the whole gun is registered. I am running a lage upper on it right now, which does not change the caliber.
  2. Zak Smith

    Zak Smith 3Gunner Millennium Member

    Aug 25, 1999
    Fort Collins, CO, USA
    The ATF should be notified in writing of any permanent changes to the configuration of the NFA item. In this case, caliber would be something they care about.
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2012