close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

M4gery and A2...The final 2

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by JTLIII, Mar 1, 2010.

1. JTLIII

JTLIII

Mar 13, 2007
    Well, I upgraded my DSA upper build some with a Daniel Defense Omega Free Float rail, Put my Eotech on it, installed the Magpul ACS stock on it.

Also pictured is my first AR15A2. My dad gave it to me to start my gun collection when I turned 18. It's a solid workhorse. No Idea what make upper, the lower is Essential Arms.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan CLM

Nov 24, 2005
    Troy
    Nice! :wavey:
    Looks like the Carbine turned out great!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010

3. JTLIII

JTLIII

Mar 13, 2007
    I plan to put a new flash hider on the carbine, either an AAC or a Vortex. I'm pretty satisfied with it otherwise. Maybe later on I'll add a magnifier.

4. BMG22

BMG22

Jul 8, 2009
    I'm a fan of the A2. What rail do you have on the handguard?

5. JTLIII

JTLIII

Mar 13, 2007
    Just some cheap thing I picked up at the last gunshow. I couldn't bare the thought of putting a quad rail on there but I wanted a VFG

6. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

You're like me. I have 2 builds right now and my first AR (SP-1) that has the triangular Vietnam era handguards. No VFG on that one. Thought about a quad rail but what for? Already got my 2 M4geries if I wanted to play CQB commando for the day.

7. JTLIII

JTLIII

Mar 13, 2007
    Yep, I had a '67 Colt SP1 for a while, but couldn't justify keeping it. I love my current A2, and will not tacticool it.

8. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

I feel ya. I like my SP-1 jungle patrolled out the way it is with field expedient fasteners and the old jungle patrol sling.