close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

M&P Trigger

Discussion in 'Smith & Wesson Club' started by Skadoosh, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Skadoosh

Skadoosh Tap Rack Bang

Nov 4, 2010
    Indiana
    hey yall, just got my first S&W yesterday, got the M&P 40, i wanted a pro but they were out, i did try the trigger on a 9 Pro, which i really liked, does anyone know how i could lighten my standard M&P trigger closer to a Pro's?

2. G33

G33 Frisky! Millennium Member CLM

May 29, 1999
    With G29
    Plenty of You Tube clips.
    Did all my 5 like Glock trigger work.
    More or less.
    :wavey:

3. dbgsig

dbgsig

Apr 27, 2007
    dfw
    two words...Apex tactical

Get the parts and diy

You will not be disappointed

4. itstime

itstime

Apr 9, 2006
    USA
    Apex Tactical

5. gsmullins

gsmullins

Nov 17, 2003
    Northern NV
    +1 for the Apex Tactical DCAEK & RAM. :cool:

Thomas

6. ET.

ET.

Jan 11, 2010
    Funny, I wanted an M&P 40L but they were out so I bought an M&P 40 Pro (5" barrel). You are right, the Pro series trigger is a really good feeling trigger, but I had intended to buy the 40L and install the Apex trigger parts that others have already cited above. I settled for the pro. Either way you have a fine M&P. I did go out and purchase a 357sig barrel & a 9mm conversion barrel (plus 9mm mags) from Storm Lake & have been very satisfied with both. I have had zero problems with these barrels. No failures to feed, fire or eject. They give this gun versatility that other guns just don't have. Something to consider.

7. m&pstrapped

m&pstrapped

Jul 7, 2011
    Dry fire it several hundred times and it will become a lot smoother. I have the FS and the C and the more you shoot it the sweeter it gets!

8. Brad737

Brad737

May 30, 2010
    Cincinnati, OH
    I added the Apex Hard Sear, RAM, and Ultimate Striker Block to my 9L. It feels SWEET now. :)