close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

M&P Trigger

Discussion in 'Smith & Wesson Club' started by Skadoosh, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Skadoosh

Skadoosh Tap Rack Bang

Nov 4, 2010
    Indiana
    hey yall, just got my first S&W yesterday, got the M&P 40, i wanted a pro but they were out, i did try the trigger on a 9 Pro, which i really liked, does anyone know how i could lighten my standard M&P trigger closer to a Pro's?

2. G33

G33 Frisky! Millennium Member CLM

May 29, 1999
    With G29
    Plenty of You Tube clips.
    Did all my 5 like Glock trigger work.
    More or less.
    :wavey:

3. dbgsig

dbgsig

Apr 27, 2007
    dfw
    two words...Apex tactical

Get the parts and diy

You will not be disappointed

4. gsmullins

gsmullins

Nov 17, 2003
    Northern NV
    +1 for the Apex Tactical DCAEK & RAM. :cool:

Thomas

5. ET.

ET.

Jan 11, 2010
    Funny, I wanted an M&P 40L but they were out so I bought an M&P 40 Pro (5" barrel). You are right, the Pro series trigger is a really good feeling trigger, but I had intended to buy the 40L and install the Apex trigger parts that others have already cited above. I settled for the pro. Either way you have a fine M&P. I did go out and purchase a 357sig barrel & a 9mm conversion barrel (plus 9mm mags) from Storm Lake & have been very satisfied with both. I have had zero problems with these barrels. No failures to feed, fire or eject. They give this gun versatility that other guns just don't have. Something to consider.

6. m&pstrapped

m&pstrapped

Jul 7, 2011
    Dry fire it several hundred times and it will become a lot smoother. I have the FS and the C and the more you shoot it the sweeter it gets!

7. Brad737

Brad737

May 30, 2010
    Cincinnati, OH
    I added the Apex Hard Sear, RAM, and Ultimate Striker Block to my 9L. It feels SWEET now. :)