close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

M&p 15-22

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by zukyota, Jan 10, 2013.

1. zukyota

zukyota

Jan 5, 2010
    Alabama
    Anyone know where I can get mags for this rifle?

2. Tippyman

Tippyman

Sep 12, 2010
    ****'s crazy right now. I searched far and wide and got 5 from ****** Tactical, and shortly after I placed my order, the website didn't let you "add to cart" anymore. I got nervous and contacted them but didn't hear anything until the mags arrived a couple weeks later.

I haven't seen any in stock anywhere else. Just like .22 ammo, people are stocking up as a cheap alternative to the outrageous centerfire prices right now.

3. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Boat Life ©

Oct 8, 2001
    Middle of SC
    Backordered from Brownell's now since 12/17...still waiting.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

4. racer88

racer88 NRA & SAF mbr

Oct 14, 2009
  5. VC-Racing

VC-Racing General Flunky

I ordered some the Thursday before all crap broke loose. Got them from 44mag.com. I've been looking for a few more in FDE , but due to all the frenzied buying I'm going to wait . I did find a couple on eBay for $60-70 it you really need some....

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
  6. Ranger142

Ranger142

Sep 18, 2010
    Northeast Ohio
    Smith and Wesson direct. They are $20.09 each. I have a friend that ordered 11 last week and received them today. He ordered the 25 round dark earth. They are not listed on there website, but if you call them, they can hook you up.

7. GSSF17

GSSF17 ...2 of 'em

Jan 25, 2009
    Central FL
  8. Faulkner

Faulkner Patriot Millennium Member

Aug 21, 1999
    Arkansas Ozarks
    I just happened to be in the local Gander Mountain the day after the Newtown shooting and I bought all 8 M&P 15-22 magazines they had in stock. Have not seen any since.