close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Lwrc repr

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by ScrapMetal, Jan 10, 2011.

1. ScrapMetal

ScrapMetal

Oct 27, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Hello all,

I thought I'd share with ya a few pictures of my LWRC REPR, since the .308/7.62x51 AR topic comes up pretty frequently lately. I just finished it with an optic and mount: It has an OD green finish, a 20 inch barrel (1/11.25 inch twist), a Harris Bi-pod with LaRue mount, and a Nightforce NXS F1 with the MLR reticle (.1 MRAD and high speed adjustments). I opted for the LaRue SPR 1.5 VFZ mount and not the quick detatch mount because I just didn't see the need in a QD mount for this rifle. I would say the only negative about this rifle is how much it weighs. IT IS HEAVY!!!, but I knew that going into it so it was no suprise to me. Here are some pictures....

LaRue VFZ mount:

[​IMG]

with sun shade:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011

2. fuzzy03cls

fuzzy03cls

Jan 28, 2010
    Florida
  3. Jumper

Jumper

Jun 10, 2002
    MI USA
    Gieselle trigger? And, is that a monolithic upper? or, is the handguard a separate piece? Love the REPR!

4. That is an awesome looking rifle. Congrats and enjoy it. Oh and more pictures.

5. ScrapMetal

ScrapMetal

Oct 27, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa

Yes it comes standard with a Gieselle adjustable trigger. I believe all the 20" and 18" REPR's do. The handguard is a 2 piece so you can get to the piston system.

[​IMG]

I'll get some decent pictures with the rest of my LWRC's if it ever stops snowing.......:dunno:

6. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    Put some little wheels on each bipod leg and a trailer hitch on the buttstock,
    so you can tow that heavy thing to the firing range.:rofl:

Seriously, that's a NICE rifle.:wow:

7. ScrapMetal

ScrapMetal

Oct 27, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Thanks!

:supergrin: It is obnoxiously heavy....but very enjoyable to shoot!