LWD's Custom Shop

Discussion in 'Sponsor Showcase' started by LWD Armorer, Jun 12, 2013.

1. jdsumner,
    Thanks, gotta tell you, this is a fun job. Very proud to be apart of it.

Thank you sir, FYI... 26 slides are low but in stock.

WarEagle 1,
    Thank you ! It was a big challenge to figure out different colors. Good news, both engravers are set up to engrave digital. Looks like we can offer not only different colors but different looks too..... see below, just engraved on an employees OEM 34

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. That G34 is beautiful!

3. Thanks

this look is only available on OEM Glock slides. This is engraved and wont' wear off like film dip or cerakote. The tennifer is still intact also.
  4. Okay, so I was all excited because I got my brand new G19 gen4....Then I saw this:wow:. WOW How do I get some pricing on the skull dip and the digital camo engraving?? Thanks

Found the info on ur website. I will be placing a order soon!!
    #24 musclemass, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
  5. wlkjr

I love that film dip in post #11.
  6. My own personal build up is done..... Proto Compact lower with a Proto designed 35 upper....

7. Kichigai

Kichigai 気違い Was Mr30s

many crazy cool designs there
  8. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

I just wanted to say thanks to JR and and the armorers at Lonewolf. I had my threaded extended 10mm barrel in for work. I finally got a chance to test it out today with some hardcast ammo. Flawless. Not a single hiccup with either the standard spring or a 22lb tungesten guide rod spring. The weapon did not have a single FTE or double feed. I can't say thanks enough guys. Awesome work. My hog hunting/woods gun is up and running and I couldn't be happier. :supergrin:
  9. Thanks... make sure and send us some photos when you go hunting!
  10. Thinking about offering this style of engraving... What do you guys think? As you can see, their is no end to the graphics. Please let me know.... Thanks.

11. Muffins

Muffins Range is hot!

Personally, I think it looks wonderful.
  12. What do you think? Different look (gold), takes the hardness to around 80 or so. Looks nice if you want a custom look.

13. Agree,
    The rockwell hardness is great! We are over 700 hand cycles on the barrel and it still looks great. We also coated some safety plungers and connectors. Over 1,100 dry fires with no issues or wear. The finish is going to stand up to abuse, just need to pick and choose how you want the gun to look. I will have more pics soon of other slides, barrels, comps and internals.
  14. Well........ Although I can admire the workmanship & skill put into them I am not usually a fan of shiny Glocks.

That said, These two do look cool! Well done!

15. Some more "detailed engraving"

16. Trapped_in_Kali,
    Thank-you, just listening to our customers and trying to provide what they what (on the custom end)