close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

LWD Shot Show Excitment

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Kingarthurhk, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYKZBRl1A5I"]NUTNFANCY SHOT 2012: LoneWolf Distributors: Glock AR-15s - YouTube[/ame]

A 10mm gas operated AR carbine that takes glock mags got my attention. Considering all the other manufacturers out there (mechtechsys), (Featherlight), I think this is just plain exciting. It would be an awesome augment to my G20SF. Now, I just need to save up my pennies...:supergrin:

2. Spydermonkey

Spydermonkey in ur rearview

My LWD Gen 2 lower is the biggest, out of spec pos I've ever seen. It even went to Ron Williams so that he could try getting it to work with one of his DI 40s&w uppers. It barely works with glock mags that need to be modified, modified mag release, and a bunch of internal work. I will be selling it shortly on ARF. I have been battling with this for almost a year now trying to get it functioning properly. LWD told me to modify it to try and get it to work because they didn't know how to work on ARs because they are glock guys. It was modified then they told me they couldn't help me because work had been done to it. These aren't made by them and are contracted to be made by???? I have over $1400 into this with no hope of ever getting my money back or having a properly functioning carbine. Buy at your own risk. The way I was able to get a properly functioning 40S&W glock mag carbine was to buy an Oly Arms one. I thought Olys were supposed to be the pos, sadly it is the one that has run 100%.

I will never buy another part from them that isn't for a handgun. The only reason I am still doing business with them is because they usually have the best deals or are the only ones that have it in stock. Otherwise, I would never give them my business again.

ETA: RW now refuses to build DI uppers based on the LWD G2 lowers.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2012

3. greenlion

greenlion

Wow. Sorry to hear that. I've only used their conversion barrels and standard rifling barrels in my GLOCKS, but they have functioned perfectly. I like the idea of the 10mm carbine too. Of course, with the velocity you can get out of some of the lighter .40S&W rounds, you might not need to go the 10mm route.