close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

LWD Barrels?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by MasterShake, May 16, 2012.

1. MasterShake

MasterShake Brew Crew

I just bought a new Glock 34 and have been thinking about buying a LWD internal ported barrel for it. How reliable are LWD barrels?? Are they finicky or good to go? :wavey:

2. SJ 40

SJ 40

3. MasterShake

MasterShake Brew Crew

I'm just looking to put regular target ammo (WWB, etc..) through it. I never shoot lead or reloads.

4. 1234Havasu

1234Havasu

I had a bad experince with and will never buy another conversion barrel from LWD, but I have an extended length and a threaded barrel for my G19 and have been very happy with both. I think they were well worth the cost. So I guess, in my view, it would depend on what type of barrel you are looking for. Ported should do just fine.

5. ronin.45

ronin.45

I have never seen an issue with LWD barrels. I own one and know people who own them. Normally I stay with stock barrels, but I needed a threaded one.

6. IndianaMatt

IndianaMatt

I've got one in a G19. Probably have about a thosand rounds through it with no problems at all.

If you do get one, make sure you request they ship you one without that ugly LWD logo on the port.

I don't know if they're still etching that in there, but I always thought thier logo was so cheesy. They'll send you a barrel without it for like 5 extra bucks, I think.

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  7. FFR Spyder GT

FFR Spyder GT Ex-Gunslinger

I have a LW G23 40-9 barrel with +15,000rds without a hiccup and a LW .40S&W barrel for my G35 with +10,000rds without a hiccup.

I'm not even sure where I put the G35's OEM barrel.

Spyder

8. MasterShake

MasterShake Brew Crew

Unfortunately the LWD site is sold out of internally ported barrels for my G34 and the only site I found that has them in stock I think only has the ones with the ridicules logo on it. Hopefully that stupid sketch doesn't cause any abnormal wear and tear in my slide. :steamed:

Glad to hear good things about it, I'm defaintly going to pick one up then. :wavey:

9. Ida81

Ida81

I have heard good things about Lone Wolf and wouldnt hesitate to buy a g32 barrel from them for use in my g23.

10. terdog

terdog

Why? The G35 has a 40 barrel in it allready.