close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

lubricant

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by ssss8888, Dec 2, 2005.

1. ssss8888

ssss8888

Jun 7, 2005
    hello guys,

can you recommend a good lubricant and where to buy them? thanks a lot

2. casmot

casmot Re membered

Hello ssss8888:

There have been a lot of good discussions about which lubricant to use. Unfortunately, they are located in different threads, so I would recommend that you use the search engine for this forum. Use the keyword: lubricant or oil. You would not only learn what lubricants to use but also some tips and anecdotes. :)

3. bikethief

bikethief itchy trigger

lubricant sa baril or sa...ehem...?;e meron diyan na medyo menthol para may tingly sensation!;f

4. vega

vega

Sep 29, 2001
    SoCal
    KY jelly, you can buy it over the counter.

vega

5. yup tried it already, and my boomer runs smooth as it can be without any hitch.

6. horge

horge -=-=-=-=- Lifetime Member

Jan 22, 2004
    almost home
  7. PMMA97

PMMA97 MNSAmessdetail

Nov 25, 2003
    Subic Bay, Philippines
    By far this is the most cryptic, "I will have a head ache trying to translate to laymans terms" causing response I have seen from you. ;f

8. pmma97,
    there's no need to translate it to laymans term bosing.
    makati lang lalamunan ni horge kaya strepsils lang katapat nyan, and encryptic codes will be decoded after taking some.;f ;e

9. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

Something cheaper and longer lasting is yung ginagamit na water based liquid sa ultrasound. Utrasonic gel ba tawag dun???? About P150/ 12ml bottle. Hindi agad natutuyo. HEHEHE. Try this and you'll never go back to KY jelly again

10. ppts799

ppts799 Daisho

Oct 12, 2002
    hmmm . . . iba pa pala yun? when i watched ultrasound, KY ang gamit. grabe, water based and yet so expensive ;a

11. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

Ay mali. Hindi pala 12ml, 12oz.pala. ;f ;f Sorry