Lower parts kit recommendations?

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by mojohanna, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Hi Trey, thanks for the heads up. I picked up a LPK from Bravo Company. (DPMS kit)$53 shipped. Got it all installed with a Magpul MOE+ grip. Need to wrench down the castle nut yet and get a stock. Other than that, the Lower is complete. Now need to decide on building or buying the upper. 😊

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Buy it pre-built if you can get it in the exact configuration you want (excluding muzzle device, unless you need pinned and welded), otherwise build it. I can build my own uppers, but personally I would rather skip the headache if possible.

As for the castle nut, don't forget to stake it.

3. I got a Spikes kit just because that's what the local place had, works fine. I don't think there's much difference in the parts in these kits except for the grip and some offer the better triggers.