close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Low Light Bead

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by fkizdi, Dec 15, 2010.

1. fkizdi

fkizdi

Feb 26, 2009
    Pennsylvania
    What do people suggest for a low light bead sight?

I currently have a green Hi-Viz Spark II on.
    Its a fine sight but i wish it would be a little brighter under low light conditions and a little larger (diameter and height).

2. bowtie454

bowtie454

Jul 17, 2009
    I have the XS Big Dot on my 870, and I really like it. Glows in the dark and it is impossible to miss, it really stands out. Installation was a piece of cake too. Just a dab of JB-Weld on the existing bead and pop the XS sight on top.

3. fourrobert13

fourrobert13 I am the law.

Oct 4, 2005
    SW Ohio
    Meprolight makes a front night sight for shotguns.

4. m24shooter

m24shooter

Jan 21, 2009
    I like the XS Big Dot tritium. Much more visible than the FO sights, and the big white dot is great during normal light.

[​IMG]

5. #5xbr

#5xbr

Apr 5, 2006
    my mossberg model 5500 had a gold bead sight,until i painted it with wallgreens "sinful" line of nail polish in day glow orange-

6. +1. And they are pretty nice. The price is right too. IIRC, this one cost me $26 with shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's mounted on my Mossy 500A. I also have one on my old Mossy 590. The spacer is a neoprene washer I had to use to adjust for snug fit/zero.