Love my XD-9 Service!!!

Discussion in 'The XD Club' started by funkybassplayer, Apr 23, 2013.

1. LOVE IT!!!

Had the gun for about 4 years and have cc'd wih it for about 3.5 years. Roughly 7k rounds fired with only 3 malfunctions that I recall, all due to having cheap ammo and dirty mags. Recently picked up a g21 and loving it but having some issues going between the trigger types but learning and having fun.
    XS big dot sights are all that I have added to the gun but looking to add a Powder River Precision trigger kit to the XD.

-BTO-

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    How I set up my G43. . . . . and why I love it General Glocking Saturday at 7:52 PM
    Love my new G26 4th Gen General Glocking Aug 20, 2015
    We've lost a lovely lady The Okie Corral Aug 20, 2015
    Is there still love out there for the XDs 9 mm? General Firearms Forum Aug 17, 2015
    Democrats love Trump Political Issues Aug 10, 2015

3. I like the XD at form quite a bit, as well.

4. The XD-9 service, Bi-Tone was my very first pistol. Its a great gun, I just ended up liking the G19 better when I finally shot one. I often recommend the XD as one of the guns that new gun owners try. Dang things are built like tanks!

5. I have two XD service models 45 and 9. I shoot the 9 in competitions have probably 7k total through the gun. No issues that I can recall with either gun. They are VERY reliable, will eat anything I feed it. Built well, easy to clean, only wish the trigger was like the glock, and had more after market parts available. I was going to buy a XDm, but I got the glock itch.