close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Looky here what I just bought........

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Airborne Infantryman, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Airborne Infantryman

Airborne Infantryman 'Murica!

Nov 20, 2009
    VA
    .........yup. It has begun.

http://www.advanced-armament.com/product.aspx?pid=194

Dealer ordered it for me......now to wait for the Form 3 to go through. While that's being done, I'm setting up an NFA trust, and changing all my muzzle devices to Blackout 51T's.

I chose the 762SD because its not TOO expensive, I can shoot 5.56 all the way up to 7.62x51 and everything in-between. It is heavy though, but I'm not too worried about the weight.

2012 is gonna be a great year. :supergrin:

2. raven11

raven11

Jan 27, 2009
    Illinois
    I swear, six years in the Air Force I never had enough money to buy any cool toys

you found alexsander the great's secret stash of gold while you were in the -stan didn't you:rofl:

3. Airborne Infantryman

Airborne Infantryman 'Murica!

Nov 20, 2009
    VA
    Well actually now that you mention it......you know those mineral deposits we found in Afghanistan? :whistling:

4. plouffedaddy

plouffedaddy

Apr 1, 2011
    Carolina
    Oh God, CID is going to be calling you now! :rofl: I'm not sure if you've set the trust up yet but I used guntrustlawyer.com for mine. I had it set up in 3 days. It's a little more expensive than just getting the software but I'd rather pay the lawyers now than pay them for my defense later because I forgot to put a date (or whatever else would disqualify a trust in court) in my document.

Enjoy the silencer brother.