close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looks like some Christians asked themselves, "What would Jesus do?"

Discussion in 'Religious Issues' started by Gunhaver, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Gunhaver

Gunhaver
    Expand Collapse
    the wrong hands

2. Bren

Bren
    Expand Collapse
    NRA Life Member

I guess I won't be tolerant until I can figure out how running around in your underwear like ---hole helps the public image of the group you are claiming to represent. In more ways than one, that guy is the gay version of an open-carry activist.

...gay version of an open-carry activist.:rofl: I crack myself up.

3. Gunhaver

Gunhaver
    Expand Collapse
    the wrong hands

I'd say those are the gay extremists. Not representing the majority of the gay community just like the in-your-face flaming Christians of the WBC are not representative of all of Christianity. But If you can bring yourself to hug and apologize to them then nobody can doubt your sincerity.

I was in the Chicago and St. Louis art scene for years and I've been around plenty of gay people. It's amazing how many of either sex don't fit the stereotype.

4. Vic Hays

Vic Hays
    Expand Collapse

According to the Bible gay people are not excluded from God's love and healing. There were a number in the early Church who were cleansed of all kinds of faults.

I Corinthians 6:9 Know you not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
    6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortionists, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
    6:11 And such were some of you: but you are washed, but you are sanctified, but you are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

5. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts
    Expand Collapse
    Brew Crew

6. fowl intent

fowl intent
    Expand Collapse

If only more Christians actually DWJD instead of just wearing the little bracelets.

7. steveksux

steveksux
    Expand Collapse
    Massive Member

Hey, as long as they had underwear on, I'd consider that concealed carry. :tongueout::rofl:

Suddenly I'm against OC, now that you mention it.... Keep it concealed!!! Goes double if you want to hug me.

Randy

#7 steveksux, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  8. steveksux

steveksux
    Expand Collapse
    Massive Member