close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looks like our "hobby" may get a little more important in the coming days

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by PhantomF4E, Jul 30, 2012.

1. PhantomF4E

PhantomF4E

Aug 24, 2010
    South Florida
    Well fella's wanna bet on the next rush to purchase supplies .... The "O" team is at it again trash talkin' internet sales of those EVIL bullets..... These boys are as dumb as a bag-a-hammers. Do they know how much money they just made for Larry Potterfield !!!!!
    You just know they are gonna scribble "components" to mix those evil bullets,powder, and primers into the bill , so Powder Valley is probably looking at a flood of orders. I would say we will all probably be on a watch list soon, but knowin' these folks they probably got us all mapped out by now ......

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  2. country85

country85

Jan 14, 2012
    Greentown, IN
    I was trying to think of something whitty to say here, but it's way beyond a laughing matter any more.

3. dkf

dkf

Aug 6, 2010
    Hopefully Barry and the rest of his buffoon ridden administration will be gone in a few months.

4. country85

country85

Jan 14, 2012
    Greentown, IN
    We can only hope!!!

5. squirreld

squirreld

Jan 15, 2006
    US of A
    Internet ammo sales bans
    Magazine bans
    UN gun bans

it just keeps getting deeper.
    why does everything have to be "banned."
    something is bound to stick.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  6. Zombie Steve

Zombie Steve Decap Pin Killa

May 31, 2007
    Old Colorado City
    I'm willing to give it up for the safety of the children, because you know if they ban it, criminals wouldn't dare cross that line. :whistling:

7. fredj338

fredj338

Dec 22, 2004
    so.cal.
    No hoping at all. We all know some boob that is gonna stay home or vote libertarian & throw their vote away. So be active, get involved at least in a personal way by encouraging the not so well informed, particularly libertarian voters, this is an anyone but Obama election. Anything else will spell doom for the country & us gun owners on so many levels. Me, I am a bit tired of the spending, lying & back door dealing, all on the upswing w/ the most "transparent aministration" ever.:upeyes:

8. Zombie Steve

Zombie Steve Decap Pin Killa

May 31, 2007
    Old Colorado City
    Fred for President!!!

[​IMG]

(we'll find some handlers that will spell check for you)

9. country85

country85

Jan 14, 2012
    Greentown, IN
    Got my vote!!

10. squirreld

squirreld

Jan 15, 2006
    US of A
    Right now I'd vote for pedro.

[​IMG]

11. fredj338

fredj338

Dec 22, 2004
    so.cal.
    Nope. King, yes I want that job. President, nope, it's a popularity contest & I would piss too many people off. SPell check is for liberals. Now a typist I could use. I think Monica Lowinski is still available.

12. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    PhantomF4E
    Like your screen name - work those pigs for four years at GAFB- WW! Been stocked up for along time let the gouging to begin!

13. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    6000 or 60,000 rounds. The Colorado shooter only needed 100 or so. That's two boxes at Walmart.

14. PhantomF4E

PhantomF4E

Aug 24, 2010
    South Florida
    When we were flying training sorties we actually had a Pig of the month award !!! I liked the old pigs though. They were a pita, but looked mean !

15. ustate

ustate NRA Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Utah
    As my wife pointed out when I mentioned the libs were trying to push this..."would they rather have someone order a bunch of ammo and be able to link it to an address that it is sent to or have the same guy drive all over town buying ammo at each gun store and they'll never know?"

All the lib politicians care about is making it look like they're doing something, I really don't think they care that it won't do anything to stop criminals.

16. fredj338

fredj338

Dec 22, 2004
    so.cal.
    He only needed a machette! Seriously, think how much damage a nut job could do in a crowded room swinging a heavy 18" edged blade & who's gonna jump up & rush him? A single shot 12ga w/ a pocket of buckshot would have been equally devastating & again, whos' gonna jump up & rush a guy w/ a 12ga, even single loading?
    No you'll never get anti gun people to understand what is needed is actually more guns, not less. They don't understand the concept of defending themselves. They think the cops will always be there & intelligent people know that is rarely if ever reality.
    Ever notice that our laws are made by people that have lower IQs than the people that voted them in? Notice that usually the law makers know little to nothing about what they are voting on? From health care to global warming to gun control, I would bet 99% of them have no fricking clue & they want to tell people smarter than them how to best live their lives? Really? If you do NOT vote you are part of the problem. If you vote liberal, then you are a bigger part of the problem.:yawn:

17. Boxerglocker

Boxerglocker Jacks #1 Fan

Mar 6, 2003
    Lynnwood, WA
  18. sellersm

sellersm disciplinare

May 28, 2009
    CO
    But there's the new rhetoric about the proposed changes to online ammo sales...

It's always something...

19. Aren't there currently bans on marijuana, cocaine, heroin, meth-amphetamine, ... ?

Those don't seem to be working real well. Why would a ban on guns work? They also have people in a number of countries (Mexico) living in a day to day state of fear and terror. Ban something and it becomes a LOT more valuable.

The only people using these drugs are criminals so it seems anyone having a gun after the ban would be a .......

All the best,
    D. White

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012