Glock Talk banner

Looking @ G26 for ccw

5K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  rs7183 
#1 ·
hey guys,

already a owner of a S&W sd40ve. Its my home defense piece. But now I'm bout to make a purchase for my concealed piece (the 40 full size is way to big for concealing comfortably). Was looking at a bunch of compact/subcompact 9mm. Pretty much narrowed it down to the Glock 26 G4 or the Sig P250 subcompact. Any thoughts, comments, and suggestions would be much appreciated.

Also how does everyone like the "safe action" trigger that Glock uses?

#6 ·
Thanks for your advice.

Only reason why I was going 9mm because for my EDC I would like a more "controllable" gun with more accuracy. Loaded with hollow points a 9mm should have no problem taking down a threat I would think.

#7 ·
Thanks for your advice.

Only reason why I was going 9mm because for my EDC I would like a more "controllable" gun with more accuracy. Loaded with hollow points a 9mm should have no problem taking down a threat I would think.
If you are comfortable stocking up on 9mm in addition to 40, go for it! The 26 rules.

I have bought and sold a lot of Glocks, but never ever thought of doing so with my 26. It just a perfect ccw.

I have now settled on a 26, 17 and 30.

#8 ·
If you are comfortable stocking up on 9mm in addition to 40, go for it! The 26 rules.

I have bought and sold a lot of Glocks, but never ever thought of doing so with my 26. It just a perfect ccw.

I have now settled on a 26, 17 and 30.
Thanks. I'm pretty sure I'm locked in on the 26 now. Because everyone seems to love this piece! And don't mind stocking up on 9mms, good news I only need to worry bout range bullets because my finances dad gave me 2 boxes of Remington HPJ hollow points. Atleast 9mm is cheaper than 40s too. And im sure down the road I will be adding more glocks to my collection.

#9 ·
Thanks. I'm pretty sure I'm locked in on the 26 now. Because everyone seems to love this piece! And don't mind stocking up on 9mms, good news I only need to worry bout range bullets because my finances dad gave me 2 boxes of Remington HPJ hollow points. Atleast 9mm is cheaper than 40s too. And im sure down the road I will be adding more glocks to my collection.
You'll love it.

Now take a good course and buy some G17 & G19 mags while you still can....

Add an X-Grip adapter to a G19 mag in your G26, and, now you have a G19.

(not my pic)

Enjoy and be safe...

#13 ·
WE have both in my store if you are interested. I am not crazy about the Sig but I will let you compare them side by side if you want. I would get the Gen 4 33 and have all 3 cals available then :cool: I have one for around $559

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.