close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for pouch for duty belt for Fenix TK12 R5 light

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by dvas, Aug 23, 2011.

1. dvas

dvas
    Expand Collapse

Hi,

I am from Israel, actively volunteering as traffic policeman (DUI, traffic accidents, tickets,...). I have a basic standard issue 2" duty belt that has a pouch for a Maglite Mini AA, that is my backup light and I use it for traffic control with a cone on it. My main light is Fenix TK12 R5 with 18650 inside and currently in the original soft pouch.
    I am looking for a better one that I can order online, but I can't find one.

Any suggestions? Anyone outthere using TK12 on duty?

thanks,
    Sasha

2. Cochese

Cochese
    Expand Collapse
    Most mackinest
    CLM
    1. The JBT's

Your using a AA maglite for traffic control?

They make a cone for that??

See if you can find a Kydex craftsman in your area and bring the light in to him/her.

Good on you for volunteering your service to your community. :israelflag:

3. dvas

dvas
    Expand Collapse

Yes they make it... it is called GLOW-SPOT from Nite-Ize. I bought a few from eBay around 2 years ago, but while looking for it again, they were gone :wow:
    I am not aware of any Kydex craftsman in Israel.. The market is too small for that overhere. That is the reason why I am looking for the off-the-shelf product that I can order on-line.
    But that give me another potential idea. There used to be leather marksmans in ISrael. I don't know if they still exist, but I can try to find out... thanks for the idea.

Anyone else aware of the off-the-shelf pouch for TK12?

4. Kahr_Glockman

Kahr_Glockman
    Expand Collapse

Deployment solutions, a member here is a custom kydex manufacturer. If you take the ring do-hickey thing off of the light it will probably go into a Surefire V70 holster.

Good luck, I loved my TK11 and used it everyday till I mounted it to my rifle.