close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for polymar AR stripped lower

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by AZson, Dec 20, 2012.

1. AZson

AZson

Oct 5, 2005
    Tucson
    Any companies have them? PM me.

2. ottomatic

ottomatic

Oct 15, 2002
    SW Tennessee
    Don't know of ANY stripped polymer lowers (even as of a week ago). The last ones were Cavarms, but they have been out of business for a while. There is or was a company that was selling selling complete lowers.

3. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    ATI has been offering them, but good luck finding ANY lowers in stock anywhere unless it is for extortion-level pricing.

4. I bought a few of the complete polymer lowers from... ugh... forgot the name... but they are out of AZ. Works fine.

5. mgs

mgs Always Carrying Millennium Member

Dec 21, 1998
    cogan station, pa, usa
    Just built one for a guy.......quality was good but I would not spend = money for what it is. He paid $120 and I get Stag/Rock River for $100 out the door w BG check. You won't see those prices for a while if ever again.

6. eracer

eracer Where's my EBT?

Apr 5, 2011
    Tampa, FL
    Polymar...

Sounds like a Klingon word.

7. smokin762

smokin762

Apr 19, 2009
    Ohio
    Op,

If you don’t mind me asking, what is your goal to build? Is it a light weight AR and looking for a way to lose some weight? Is this build going to be for a pistol caliber carbine or dedicated .22lr upper?

There are some knowledgeable people around here that can help you with the same goal in mind through a different route if you can’t find what you need. Like using a pencil barrel for example with aluminum lower. Or what Handguards are the lighter models.