close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Looking for Lower Receiver Parts

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by bigmoney890, Jan 29, 2013.

1. NBT

NBT

May 19, 2012
    Florida
    Not sure if your on Palmetto State Armory's email list, but I got one of their PSA- MOE LPK's for 169 bucks two weeks ago. They did have the Ultimate LPK 's (something like that one) in stock the beginning of the week...but they came with a 199 dollar price tag. Kinney Shooting Supply is another place to keep an eye on...I picked up a Dpms Lpk1b for 69 bucks three weeks ago. Being on the email list helps...and just check your email daily. Ar fifteen dot com has the equipment exchange, but prices can be downright stupid. Once and a while you can find someone helping others out...but timing is everything. One other big risk is it's the honor system...do your homework on the sellers feedback rating. So far I have not been burned...but there is always that risk. As stated...when the mayhem dies down...hopefully prices will level.

Case in point...same LPK I paid 169 for...now 230 bucks.
    http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_125/...pec_Buffer_tube_assm__MOE_Stock_and_grip.html

Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
  2. Roger1079

Roger1079

Mar 22, 2008
    South FL
    Agreed. LWRC commands a premium that although I own an LWRC rifle, I would not pay thos prices for a lower parts kit and buffer tube.