Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

  • Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Looking for G34 parts for IDPA

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by harleystyles, Feb 16, 2013.

  1. harleystyles


    Oct 29, 2003
    Central AR
    I am going to get into a little IDPA this year with my G17 gen 3. In the rules it says you can change out the slide release and mag release to the G34 and still be "legal". I just handled a G34 today and definitely want to change out those parts.

    Where do I get Glock parts for not a huge price? I want to get Glock brand so I can be legal not just get extended parts.

  2. nightstalker865


    Jan 20, 2013
    Midway has them as well usually in stock and they are cheap.
  3. AR15 guy

    AR15 guy

    Feb 26, 2005
    Before you install the extended magazine release I would recommend sanding the edges smooth. Before I did that to mine it really dug into, and irritated my left palm.