close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Looking for G-38 Deals

Discussion in 'The Bull Dawgs Club' started by captyg76, Jul 9, 2010.

1. captyg76

captyg76 Member

Jul 31, 2004
    Florida
    A couple of friends are looking for G-38s. Anyone know of any good deals out there on new or like new ones?

2. fasteddie565

fasteddie565 Combat Diver

I would recommend going to a gun show with a pocket full of cash and getting a dealer to fire sale one (or several) to you. I bought my G 37 that way ($350 cash) and could have bought a G 38 for $350.00 cash NIB. I would imagine that if you buy more than one a better price could be had. I see a lot of dealers listing them for $419.00 or 10 bucks either way. Getting a fire sale deal on one ( or two) should not be that hard.

3. I just looked at a brand new one last weekend. It said used on the tag. I took it apart and it had never been fired except at thr factory. The going price was $400.00.

It seems that they are out there for a little less but you can shop for them on gunbroker and usually do a little better.

By the way, the 38 was in a gunstore in the greater Seattle area. Wades east side guns in Belleview Washington. If you can wait opportunity will present it's self.

4. tpr7304

tpr7304

Jan 1, 2006
    Pennsylvania
    Check out CDNN. I got an email from them a few days ago which listed G38 with night sights and two mags for $399.99.

5. DLL9mm

DLL9mm

Feb 8, 2009
    MICHIGAN

All they have left are G37s. I called :crying:

6. usap

usap

Nov 5, 2008
    What is the site url or phone number? I found a CDNN site, but it only sold accessories. Your price is awesome; $100 less than G-Broker for a new G38 with Trijicons.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2010
  7. DLL9mm

DLL9mm

Feb 8, 2009
    MICHIGAN
    They don't have them anymore.

8. dudel

dudel

Dec 10, 2008
    Texas Hill Country
    I used my GSSF "coupon" to get one two weeks ago through an affiliated dealer. I paid $414; but got three (3) mags (blue label box). Considering the cost of a new Glock mag is more than one years membership (or renewal), I ended up somewhere below $414. And I walked out of the store with it. Waiting for a new gun can be longer than waiting for Christmas.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  9. SGT45

SGT45 Silver Member

Jul 31, 2002
    Southcentral,PA
    YOU CAN'T HAVE MINE!!!

Unless a GEN4 G38 comes out! I love mine- Just think a adjustable strap and dual recoil spring would make one sweet shooting .45!!!