close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Looking for CCW course in NOLA or BR (12/22 - 1/2)

Discussion in 'The Bayou Club' started by aakast42, Dec 10, 2007.

1. aakast42

aakast42

Feb 4, 2004
    SE Louisiana
    I've been meaning to get my CCW forever it seems. I just kept making excuses for time and money and hassle. Well I've made up my mind to get it done. My only problem is that I'm a bit constrained on when I can do it. I could make time to do it pretty much any day/time From Dec 22nd through Jan 2nd. I know it's not the best timing as it is near the hollidays but it's what I CAN do. Does anyone know of any courses taking place during this time that are specifically for CCW purposes? What about a range or instructor I could contact to see about this? I have the paperwork (the FBI cards etc...) but I got them around 2 years ago so I don't know if they've changed or if they expire. Ideally I'd like a situation where I can get the finger printing, paperwork, and required course completed all in one day at one place (Is that a pipe dream?). Also, any idea what this kind of thing usually costs? I appreciate any replies, thank you.

2. D. Manley

D. Manley

May 30, 2005
    Southern US