close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for a Northern VA Glock armorer

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by Nubbins, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Nubbins

Nubbins
    Expand Collapse

2. 1*45

1*45
    Expand Collapse

Tomorrow go to Va Arms in Manassas, they have Glock cert armorers. If they dont have a trigger bar system (#2303) in stock i have one but will need you to pay for replacement. If not in a hurry there are several on line Glock Parts sellers. Email me if you run into trouble. I can also spend a few min with you in tear down, I am out in Front Royal but come into Fairfax area sometimes.
    floydw49@hotmail.com

#2 1*45, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
  3. Nubbins

Nubbins
    Expand Collapse

1*45 Thank you for the offer and the advice. I'm not in a hurry i'm just impatient and bothered that's its a new frame and having issues with it :steamed:

Like I said I'm impatient, so I went to youtube watched a few videos and have detailed stripped it twice once to check for something wrong and the 2nd to try to fix it and fixed it I did :supergrin:
    I took a razor blade and lightly trimmed any high spots down and now it seems to be ok, i have only dry fired it and will try to get to the range soon. Thanks again

Kirk

4. Olivers_AR

Olivers_AR
    Expand Collapse

+1 for VA Arms, and glad to hear that 1*45 is another local one. I did buy a trigger spring from BRA to fix the one that I snapped.

If you get a chance, the GSSF match in Waldorf (May timeframe) will host a staff Glock Armorer and he replaced a couple of items on my g19. This is a free service and if there are any factory updates, he can do them there, assuming that its not something like a cracked frame. Some problems may have to be sent into the factory.

5. RandySmith

RandySmith
    Expand Collapse

I'll be in Fairfax one night next week if you would still like someone to look at it.

Randy

6. Nubbins

Nubbins
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for the offer but I think its ok I will be going to the range in the next few days just to make sure.
    I am thinking about buying a smooth trigger and installing it after realizing I can do it myself. I plan on going to the Gssf match in May and will have it looked at unless something happens before then.

Thanks again
    Kirk