close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Looking for a Kydex OWB Glock Holster

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by jbglock, Sep 16, 2012.

1. jbglock

jbglock

Aug 18, 2012
    Anyone know of a company you can actually reach with questions on the phone and has a reasonable production time?

Monday I left phone messages with both Silver State and Cane and Derby. I had also emailed Silver State. No response from either still. Frankly I'm not going to spend money with a company when I can't even reach anyone by phone and voice mail and/or email isn't returned. I am looking for a kydex OWB pancake style that rides very high or is adjustable in height.

This is the kind I would buy if I could actually reach anyone at Silver State...
    http://silverstateholsters.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_27&product_id=101

2. 4Rules

4Rules

Mar 11, 2012
  3. bdcremer

bdcremer The No SpinZone

Apr 8, 2005
    Metro Atlanta, GA
    Kaluban Cloak makes solid gear with reasonable times. I have a holster from them for a G17w/ light. I paid $88 out the door. They did reply to my queries in a prompt manner.

4. Arc Angel

Arc Angel Deus Vult!

Sep 20, 2003
    Penn's Woods
    That's funny? I don't remember ever having any difficulty whenever I asked to speak with Tim Wegner at Blade-Tech. After awhile, though, I simply dealt with Blade-Tech's office staff. They never gave me a wrong answer; and, if it weren't for the young lady on the other end of the line I might never have purchased one of their carbon fiber imprinted holsters., or used a Tek-Lok quick on/off belt clasp.

[​IMG]

http://www.blade-tech.com/home.php

5. DISPENSER 4 HIRE

DISPENSER 4 HIRE Millennium Member

Aug 12, 1999
    Dog's Breath, Texas
  6. Glockster35

Glockster35 Silvrst8hlstr

Jun 20, 2001
    Dayton, NV
    I own and operate Silver State Holsters. If I missed your call and somehow missed your e-mail I apologize. It wasn't intentional. It is my goal to provide the best customer service possible at all times, obviously I dropped the ball here. If you are still hunting a holster, let me make it up to you.

7. G-CODE.COM Made near Camp Lejeune North Carolina. Excellent products! The also have a new Kydex INCOG Holster ( in the waistband)

8. G-Code Holsters and Accessories
    Edge Works Manufacturing
    Jacksonville, North Carolina
    Voice: 910 455 9834
    Fax: 910 346 5660
    E-Mail: Edge Works

9. bloodythumb

bloodythumb Ch,Co,AA,PG,PDP

Dec 26, 2008
    +1 for Blade Tech. I always get someone helpful on the other end of the phone. Never cared much for Kydex for OWB until I tried an Eclipse. I now have two of my own, bought one for my son when he made detective, and coincidentally, I will be calling tomorrow to order one for a new G30.

10. dabloon

dabloon

Nov 27, 2010