Looking for a Kydex OWB Glock Holster

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by jbglock, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Anyone know of a company you can actually reach with questions on the phone and has a reasonable production time?

Monday I left phone messages with both Silver State and Cane and Derby. I had also emailed Silver State. No response from either still. Frankly I'm not going to spend money with a company when I can't even reach anyone by phone and voice mail and/or email isn't returned. I am looking for a kydex OWB pancake style that rides very high or is adjustable in height.

This is the kind I would buy if I could actually reach anyone at Silver State...

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    WTT: Looking for kydex holster for G19 (r handed) Holsters & Related Items Jul 27, 2015
    Looking for a specific dual or even triple kydex mag holder Carry Issues Sep 11, 2014
    Looking for a holster maker.Kydex General Firearms Forum Feb 14, 2013
    Looking to make my own kydex holsters... Carry Issues Oct 23, 2011
    Looking for a kydex (or similar) thigh righ AR mag holder Black Rifle Forum Jun 14, 2011

3. SCC

SCC Member Me

Pm sent !!!

4. bdcremer

bdcremer The No SpinZone

Kaluban Cloak makes solid gear with reasonable times. I have a holster from them for a G17w/ light. I paid $88 out the door. They did reply to my queries in a prompt manner.
  5. Arc Angel

Arc Angel Deus Vult!

That's funny? I don't remember ever having any difficulty whenever I asked to speak with Tim Wegner at Blade-Tech. After awhile, though, I simply dealt with Blade-Tech's office staff. They never gave me a wrong answer; and, if it weren't for the young lady on the other end of the line I might never have purchased one of their carbon fiber imprinted holsters., or used a Tek-Lok quick on/off belt clasp.

Millennium Member

7. Glockster35

Glockster35 Silvrst8hlstr

I own and operate Silver State Holsters. If I missed your call and somehow missed your e-mail I apologize. It wasn't intentional. It is my goal to provide the best customer service possible at all times, obviously I dropped the ball here. If you are still hunting a holster, let me make it up to you.

8. G-CODE.COM Made near Camp Lejeune North Carolina. Excellent products! The also have a new Kydex INCOG Holster ( in the waistband)
  9. G-Code Holsters and Accessories
    Edge Works Manufacturing
    Jacksonville, North Carolina
    Voice: 910 455 9834
    Fax: 910 346 5660
    E-Mail: Edge Works
  10. bloodythumb

bloodythumb Ch,Co,AA,PG,PDP

+1 for Blade Tech. I always get someone helpful on the other end of the phone. Never cared much for Kydex for OWB until I tried an Eclipse. I now have two of my own, bought one for my son when he made detective, and coincidentally, I will be calling tomorrow to order one for a new G30.
  11. comp tac makes a nice holster.