Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

looking for a good shop and a good range in SC

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by CSnakes, Nov 11, 2009.

1. CSnakes

Dec 23, 2006
    SC (finally!)
    I just moved to the Florence/Darlington are and I'm looking for recommendations on gun shops and ranges. Please offer any advice, I can justify driving up to an hour for the right place.

Also, anyone have experience with the Florence Gun show?

2. D-GLOCK17

Aug 22, 2007
    I don't think they really have many vendors at the gunshows (at the Civic Center). I buy most of my Glocks from Southland Gun Works. The guys there are friendly, and for the size of the store, they have a pretty good selection. It is across from the Darlington Race Track (the large track, not the dragstrip).

I am not sure if you are familiar with Wadesboro, NC but I would recommend Village Pawn and Gun. It is a pawn shop but has more guns than several gunstores I have visited. They have a huge selection, considering the size of the place. Sometimes, you may not find what you are looking for out front but they may have it in back.

They carry most/if not all model Glocks, many of the Smith N Wesson revolvers, Sigs, Springfield, Ruger, Mossberg, Remington lines of guns and more.

3. BadAndy

Oct 2, 2004
    Irmo, SC
    If you weren't so far away I'm sure you'd love the Mid Carolina Rifle Club. We've got a huge area with plenty of space for shooting pistols and rifles. The rifle range is only 200 yards but it's better than nothing!