Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

looking for a cheap SKS

Discussion in 'Midwest Glockers' started by ipfreely123, Jun 23, 2008.

1. ipfreely123

ipfreely123 something witty CLM

Jan 7, 2008
    Herky, mo
    Anyone in MO that has an old SKS or knows someone that would like to sell one let me know. I have a nice Norinco SKS with a beautiful stock. I can not bring myself to replace the wood stock on that one. I am looking for a cheap yugo to redo with the tapco set up. I am in St. Louis but travel all over the midwest. Let me know.
  2. srothman

Feb 23, 2007
    I think Top Gun in Imperial, MO had one. I have not looked in a couple of weeks at their rifle selection, so it may be gone.

Cell them at 636-464-4867, and ask. If they do not have it in stock, they can usually order it in less than a week. I have also found that they have some of the best prices in St. Louis, and a very friendly staff.

3. ipfreely123

ipfreely123 something witty CLM

Jan 7, 2008
    Herky, mo
    agree 100% with you about top gun.

I buy everything I can there. they are the best people to work with that I have run into.
  4. Still interested? I have a yguo SKS with a TAPCO stock on ODG......what is cheap to you?

It has both a 5round clip and a 20 round tapco clip
    Also a FM 4x32 scope mounted to the receiver cover. It is dialed in and shoots well.