close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

lone wolf slide..???

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by Sleek87GT, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Sleek87GT

Sleek87GT

Feb 26, 2010
    Hello everybody, my name is Jazz im kind of new to the glock scene and was wondering a few things maybe you guys can help me out... i recently purchased a glock19 and was looking at the lone wolf slides... it says that lone wolf slides are bare and lone wolf parts for slide would need to be purchased sep. i was just wondering if any of the stock glock slide parts can be put on that bare slide from lone wolf..???? thanks to anybody that can help me out here i would really appriciate it..!!

2. BillR

BillR Senior Member

Mar 4, 2007
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Internals from a Glock slide and a Lone Wolf slide are interchangeable.:cool:

3. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin

Jul 19, 2008
    The one thing I do recommend buying an extra one of is the sleeve that goes inside the firing pin channel. You will have a hard time getting the old one out without damaging it. Plus, sights can be a pain to switch without damaging the stock plastic ones. I put a Lone Wolf slide on my G33 and went ahead and took the opportunity to upgrade to night sights. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]