close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lone Wolf Dist Launches New Glock Receiver

Discussion in 'Sponsor Showcase' started by Eric, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Agentofwrath

Agentofwrath

Aug 4, 2014
    Do you anticipate having enough to meet the current back order list? I have an open order since March of 2013. So looking forward to having a complete LWD pistol.

2. JR

JR Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 29, 1998
    Oldtown Idaho USA
    I do not foresee any issues fulfilling back orders

3. WDN

WDN

Sep 8, 2001
    Illinois
    Do you have working samples from the new molds? Interested in how it handles variations in Glock mags.

4. JR

Dec 29, 1998
    Oldtown Idaho USA
    There are no issues with current frames working with any Gen3, Gen4 magazines

5. DRMMRJL

DRMMRJL

Aug 31, 2013
    Is this still valid? If so I'm getting very excited for the frames to ship!!!

:dancingbanana:

6. JR

Dec 29, 1998
    Oldtown Idaho USA
    I am currently in AL hunting swamp lizards (Alligators), will return the 19th. I do not foresee any issues with production and fully anticipate delivery of the compact frames by the end of this month

7. DRMMRJL

DRMMRJL

Aug 31, 2013
    Well today is my birthday. One year ago today (8/25/13) I ordered my Compact frame. Any luck that it ships out this week?

8. JR

Dec 29, 1998
    Oldtown Idaho USA
    We had a dozen compact frames run this week. There are a few minor adjustments to be made that should be completed in 2 weeks or less.

Full production is anticipated at that point!

9. DRMMRJL

DRMMRJL

Aug 31, 2013
    So what's a realistic time that I can get one in my hands.

10. JR

Dec 29, 1998
    Oldtown Idaho USA
    The dozen we had were not that bad but could use slight tune ups. How fast you receive it depends on how fast it ships from us? Speed is a variable cost. You can have one shipped to your dealer, NDA is about $60, Postal is about $7.

11. DRMMRJL

DRMMRJL

Aug 31, 2013
    LOL! Sorry JR, I'm saying if full production starts in 2 weeks, how long of a delay from production, till they ship.

I guess I should have asked whats the realistic time frame on them shipping out.

12. wganz

wganz

Aug 25, 2004
    Texas
    Just make sure you come back with both hands! :wow:
    Have fun and that alligator tail is sho' fine BBQ! :grill:

In all seriousness, hope the vaca did you good.

13. JR

Dec 29, 1998
    Oldtown Idaho USA
    I look for the compact frames to ship mid month or sooner. We needed to make minor adjustments to the rail pockets and cooling fixtures

14. DRMMRJL

DRMMRJL

Aug 31, 2013
    How is it going JR?

15. JR

Dec 29, 1998
    Oldtown Idaho USA
    The minor modifications are complete. We plan to install the molds and run samples next week. If everything is as expected we will run several hundred and should be shipping Compact TW Frames G19/G23 before the end of the month

16. DRMMRJL

DRMMRJL

Aug 31, 2013
    That's great news!

I really appreciate you taking the time to keep us informed of the progress, it makes the wait a little more bearable.

17. gfree

gfree

Sep 16, 2014
    GA
    Congratulations to everyone at Lone Wolf on getting out a 2nd Timberwolf Frame!

If you decide to do it again, a nice option would be - full size frame with compact grip.

Also, I am looking forward to your standard width GAP slides. Those will be handy.

Cheers, Greg

18. JR

Dec 29, 1998
    Oldtown Idaho USA
    The latest Compact frames should be ready for inspection this Friday. Hopefully we pull the trigger and fire up production next week?

The drawings for the 20/21 Timberwolf were finished a year ago. It was our decision to hold off the mold building process until the Compact Frame was in full production.

The GAP conversion project slowed, we needed to resolved an engagement issue. We have that under control now. I would like to target 5 or 10 prototype complete uppers and get them out to some GAP shooters for proof of concept next month.

19. gfree

gfree

Sep 16, 2014
    GA
    JR, would it be pre-mature for you to give a genera idea of the reduction in grip circumference & trigger reach you achieved on the large frame?

20. khamill2000

khamill2000

Nov 4, 2009
    kansas

I'm your guy for GAP testing.