Lone Wolf Dist Launches New Glock Receiver

Discussion in 'Sponsor Showcase' started by Eric, Oct 26, 2008.

1. LongGoneDays

LongGoneDays Misanthropical

It's been pointed out the $299 is something else. This frame will be lower than $200. You put it on an existing slide + barrel that you already have.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. 1811guy

1811guy Formerly1811guy2

I plan on getting one of his custom slides and barrels in .40 and the frame and building a nice USPSA limited gun.

3. Mag funnel?

I can see competing in SSP or Production with one, if they were legal, but in Limited you'd be at a disadvantage. Beveled mag wells don't help all that much on their own.
  4. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top height=330>[​IMG] WELCOME to the Lone Wolf Distributors OnLine Store. Your one stop Glock shop. We are America's largest single source, offering the world's finest manufacturers of aftermarket accessories and Glock OEM parts.
    Our shooting product experts are available to provide support Monday through Friday 8 to 4 PST. Call 208-437-0612 with your questions. Happy GLOCKING!

View our new International Orders page

</TD></TR><TR><TD height=12></TD></TR><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD height=6></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>[​IMG] </TD><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Lone Wolf custom full size Glock frames</TD></TR><TR><TD height=6></TD></TR><TR><TD>These are current production 3 pin Finger Grip and Rail frames that are common with all G17,17L,22,24,31,34,35 pistols. The frame includes all internal parts common for G22,24,35 40 S&W or G31 357 Sig. If you plan to use the frame as a 9mm (17,17L,34) you will need a 9mm trigger housing. Includes the following: magazine loader, cleaning rod & brush, Glock factory box and trigger lock. The frame has a custom Lone Wolf grip reduction including back strap removal, finger grip removal, extended beaver tail, round magazine release and rounded trigger guard. A $400 value!
    Must ship to a FFL. Limited quantity. Not a regular stocking item. Call Ian at 208-437-0612 ext 101 for more details
    Sell at $299.95

5. see I was not wrong,,taken from their web page. $299
  6. KaPPaBaLL

KaPPaBaLL MemberScratcher

you weren't wrong, but regardless of what the advertisement said the representative said it will be under $200 for sure... just an fyi... :)
  7. JR

Moderator Millennium Member

You are totally wrong! The frame you see in the home page advertisement is a MODIFIED GLOCK FACTORY G22 FRAME. We started with a 3rd gen G22, did a frame reduction, added a few more goodies, 3 mags, box, cleaning kit & lock. Smoking deal at $299

Our new frame is completely custom built from the magwell up! It has more features and is a full 3/8 to 1/2 inch smaller in the grip than a factory frame. They should come in under $200

"Could blow up" (are you for real). First of all.... anything can happen but you are way off base here because this is absolutely impossible! Frames don't blow up! Barrels can blow up but frames don't. Barrels sit inside slides that sit on a frame. FYI: A Lone Wolf barrel has never experienced a catastrophic failure (read "blow up"). NEVER, NOT ONE.

I guess we are lucky huh? Lucky with our barrels and maybe, hopefully just as lucky with the frames.
  8. 1811guy

1811guy Formerly1811guy2

I already thought of that and already have a solution. It will make for a fine Limited gun.
  9. texas 48

Gold Member

This I know, LWD and JR have always stood behind their products. JR has made excellent high quality products that perform. LWD is an innovator of the 1st order ,not just supplying Glock Parts but also making inovatting custom parts that, in my experience , are of incrdeible value at great prices.

They are a major sponsor of this website and people who know little or nothing about them should get more information rather than making stupid comments about things they know little if anything about.

Keep up the great work JR. Anyone who has dealt with you or your company pays little attention to those who just want to chime in with their 2 cents and know little or nothing about what they are talking about. Just demonstrates a level of ignorance.
  10. Last I read at the beginning of this thread the topic was about a new product (If you don't like it - read and move on)

Let the rest of us share with each other and enjoy the thought of something new - now please go away...

Back on topic I hope -
  11. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

Glock certainly can't say this, I don't know what has got everyone wetting their pants over your new product. I would say that they are ill informed and should maybe let things go for a while before denouncing a product that has no track record performance. If anything, they should go on your proven track record with your other fine products.
  12. JR

I am not offended but am scratching my head a lot on this one (blow up).

I appreciate the input received from this chat room. A lot of the products we currently provide are the result of conversations held right here on GT. When I see this stuff I seriously ask "why not", when it seems so many others ask "why". I feel I have an excellent advantage to act on an idea, considering my position. I know most all the top shooters, best machine shops and a slew of innovators dieing to present excellent products. They also ask the same questions.... "why not".

Its really not a big deal to get a bunch of guys together and make something happen, something worth while. The Glock market is huge! So huge that a small percentage of partakers will carry you a very long way. I am utterly surprised this has not happened before now? I am grateful this project falls on our plate. We will be able to take it a very long ways.
  13. TexasPOff

TexasPOff "Dump The Hump"

Sounds like another non-informed individual spewing out non-information.
  14. I love the stock Gen 2 frame more.
  15. BOGE

Millennium Member

JR, I will buy one. :wavey: Ignore the "expert" loafers sitting around the wood stove here. Thanks for having the fortitude to do this as I truly believe that if your frame is at least as strong as the OEM Glock frame then you'll have a winner.
  16. waktasz

waktasz Gamer Scumbag

I didn't see if anyone else addressed this...but why not? Custom 1911s are legal in CDP or ESP, why wouldn't this be?
  17. Morris

Would there be a way for an agency to T&E a unit once things are in production?

(Which usually means I buy it - ha!)
  18. JR

You need to check with me at SHOT or shortly there after. I am sure we will have a few of them out for T&E
  19. need one for large (G20/21) frames. and a Single stack 10mm please:D
  20. BOGE

Millennium Member

Uhh, they're making a frame, not magazines. :wavey: