Lone Wolf Dist Launches New Glock Receiver

Discussion in 'Sponsor Showcase' started by Eric, Oct 26, 2008.

1. This is going to be very interesting, and a lot of fun.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. the_fallguy

the_fallguy Crash Dummy

Is there any way that we can prepay or get on a contact list to get notified as soon as the prototypes are available?

3. the_fallguy

the_fallguy Crash Dummy

I'm already on the customer mailing list. I thought there was going to be an exclusive offer to Glock Talk members who have been following this thread.

4. JR

JR
    Moderator Millennium Member

The original introductory offer of the (prototype) TimberWolf Full Size frames was to GT members only. We needed a lot of frames out as fast as possible and a lot of rounds through them to prove their endurance. That is no longer a question. The Compact TimberWolf has been good to go from day one. The changes we made have been cosmetic in nature.

5. any update i mean its been 18 days and nothing

6. JR

JR

Sorry guys, slight delay (again). We refinished a few of our slides and barrels with the "new" Nickel Boron coating and are quite pleased. We decided to offer the Compact proto batch of frames with the same coating on the rails. This should make for one sweet (slick) set up

7. WDN

WDN

Very nice. Is this just a test or do you plan on producing the full size frames with the same rails?

8. JR

JR

Yes indeed! If the samples run the way we think, we will introduce this feature into all our frames and most our parts.

#1609 JR, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  9. This awesome. I have the Nickel Boron on a couple of my firearms and its really sweet. I am still up for 2 of these frames for my G19 builds.

10. superb that is something i have been wondering about for some time i really want these things out so i can have my build before christmas

11. JR

JR

The NiB coated rails are in hand, frame molds were loaded yesterday. We will be running minor tests next week. Should have something concrete right after

12. Fantastic!

13. Poohgyrr

Poohgyrr trout fear me!

Sounds good. I'll have to come back and read more about the compac frame..

14. rkrk

Spent the day on the range with my 1911 - makes me want the Timberwolf frame even more

rkrk

15. That may well be part of the system adapting the different back strap options..

16. ShagZ

how are we doing on the g20 frames?

17. JR

JR

Still making minor adjustments to the Compact frames. Like i said before, we will still run the first batch as a prototype however they will be perfect.
    The 20/21 frames are in their 3rd rapid prototype. Once we are secure with the improvements we will order the dies. Takes about 3 or 4 months for that process to finalize.