close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Lone Wolf Dist Launches New Glock Receiver

Discussion in 'Sponsor Showcase' started by Eric, Oct 26, 2008.

1. JR

JR Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 29, 1998
    Oldtown Idaho USA
    The survey was available on a limited time basis. We had to process the information and act on it fast.

2. ChesterCRD

ChesterCRD

Apr 20, 2010
    Central Florida
    I ran my LW G22 configuration with the revised MR and backstrap yesterday. So far so good. It was only 200 rounds, so I can't say for sure yet, but initially at least the mag release problem, straight back ejection issue, and backstrap issue on reloads all appear fixed by the new parts.

I will run it for a couple matches this month and see how it holds up.

3. JR

Dec 29, 1998
    Oldtown Idaho USA
    I dont get it? Whats up with the link?

4. kylebakner

kylebakner

Jul 27, 2010
    Hey JR...do you have a ship date on the newest run of frames....or were you waiting to get some feedback from the backstrap and mag release?

I love...LOVE the way they feel with the rounded backstrap....kinda like the CZ-75....
    The material feels better than a Glock frame too....stronger and more metallic.....

Thanks,
    Kyle

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  5. WDN

WDN

Sep 8, 2001
    Illinois
    Doesn't make much sense.

6. JR

Dec 29, 1998
    Oldtown Idaho USA
    Truthfully, I am ready to start the full production now. We made some mods to the mold and run 3 samples a couple weeks ago. Made a few more mods last week and expect to see 3 additional samples this week.

7. RottnJP

RottnJP Lifetime Member

Feb 1, 2005
    CT
    :dunno: I must be a fully retarded rocket scientist, because I didn't get it either.

Whatever.

8. cck

cck

Dec 21, 2004

Full production?

Chris

9. ChesterCRD

ChesterCRD

Apr 20, 2010
    Central Florida

The upgraded backstrap worked great. The upgraded MR didn't hold up for me though. After about ~350 rounds it began dropping mags every time I fire, just like the original. I really like the LW frame but need it to be more reliable. I'm waiting to hear back from JR on upgrading to a production frame.

10. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin

Jul 19, 2008
    How about spending less time on the frames and start on a G29 slide. :whistling:

Sorry, I am just being selfish. :)

11. Goodspeed(TPF)

Goodspeed(TPF)

Jul 30, 2009
    Sh
    Keep us posted. :wavey:

12. farscott

farscott

Apr 6, 2003
    Athens, AL, USA
    Just reached 1,000 rounds on the new magazine release.

Bad news: It has started releasing the magazine during firing strings. It happened to me twice today. Two different magazines, both relatively (this year) new.

13. JR

Dec 29, 1998
    Oldtown Idaho USA
    We will soon release the (final version) MR. This version is absolutely the best ever however it may not correct the accidental mag drop issue. FYI: There are multiple issues contributing to this problem that are not present in all prototype frames. If you are not satisfied with the performance of your prototype please return it. Believe me, no hard feelings what so ever! The latest prototypes manufactured last week are FABULOUS! Absolutely no MR issues. All mags drop free, no chance of accidental release.

14. I'm still patiently waiting for the big bore version to come out IE glock21.

15. JR

Dec 29, 1998
    Oldtown Idaho USA
  16. WDN

WDN

Sep 8, 2001
    Illinois
    Congratulations JR. It's been a long road.

17. rkrk

rkrk

Dec 4, 2006
    Congrats. Has been really interesting to watch this process unfold.

Do you still have plans to produce one for the midsize frames (G23)?
    Any estimate when they might be available?

Thanks

18. JR

Dec 29, 1998
    Oldtown Idaho USA
    We are shipping the regular production 17/22 TimberWolf frames now. We will have plenty available for SHOT Show.
    I am making arrangements at SHOT to move forward with the 19/23 project. This project should move quickly because the majority of the work is already completed. Once this is put to bed I will move to the 20/21. Realistically, the 20/21 could be underway by Fall 2011