Lone Wolf Dist Launches New Glock Receiver

Discussion in 'Sponsor Showcase' started by Eric, Oct 26, 2008.

1. RMTactical

RMTactical www.AR15pro.net
    CLM

This might do well! :)

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Excsue my ignorance but isn't the receiver considered the actual firearm and require an FFL transfer? Does that not apply to after market? And what about states with Nazi guns laws like CA and MA, is this legal?

3. scratchy wilson

Silver Member

Beginning to crave....

#43 scratchy wilson, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  4. recon

Millennium Member

Looks intersting. $299! Ouch!

5. AgentM79

Platinum Member

I'd love to try it out, but hope that LWD heeds the sentiment of several posters here who would prefer a frame without the damned finger grooves. With the advent of the factory "SF" models, the opportunity for LWD to innovate would have to entail combining the accessory rail with a Gen-1 style grip frame. Interchangeable backstraps would be good, too, since that is an oft-requested feature.

Variety is not a bad thing here.

6. Unless they get it to <$100, its' gonna flop. I can get a lot of frame mods done by some very good smiths for $300.

7. Interesting! I'll be keeping my eyes on this.

Being the type of guy that like unique stuff, I can see myself putting together a custom .357 Sig in the future. :cool:

8. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head
    Staff Member Admin Moderator

As far as I know, no price has been announced yet. Please keep in mind that everything posted here, with the exception of the catalog page info I posted, is speculation at this point. I'm sure more info will be coming soon. Eric

9. shotgunred

shotgunred reloading nut

i would like to replace the frame on my 23 as i have abused it for years and took a sander to it, but...

i hope the $300 price point is a mistake. for $80 bucks more i can get a whole new glock with 3 mags. with current mag prices that is within 20 to 40 bucks of the blue label price.

10. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

11. It would be interesting if it included the Glock internals.

12. Morris

CLM

One would hope, that with the positive working relationship JR has had with Glock, that this frame won't cause issues.

And yet another vote for no finger grooves. One thing that keeps me by Sigs.

13. tbhracing

tbhracing Senior Member

When you say "laser", you need to make the finger quotes with your fingers.

14. Chuck TX

CLM

Looks cool, but I'd rather see a frame for the 20/21. I'd like a second (and different) receiver for my G20 Longslide.

15. lone wolf is cool. this is cool:thumbsup:

16. A compact model would definitely be nice. CCFRaceframes had listed on their site for a while that they were planning a 19/23 frame earlier this year, but it disappeared. Price is going to be a big factor for me. For $319, I can have the aluminum or stainless receiver from CCF, so $299 would be too steep for an aftermarket polymer one, IMO. Definitely something to keep an eye on though, since the $299 is just speculation.

17. Beware Owner

Beware Owner NOT a victim.

If they only had one for use with the 30 and/or 23/32.

18. mnglocker

mnglocker Rope Czar

I'm drooling at a 24 offering... :drool: I may have to do a full race gun if the pricing is right...

19. BuckyP

Lifetime Member

I wonder if that price includes the laser?

20. Blitzer

Blitzer Cool Cat

Some folks would complain if you hung them with a new rope! :whistling: :dunno: :upeyes: