Lone Wolf Dist Launches New Glock Receiver

Discussion in 'Sponsor Showcase' started by Eric, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head
    Staff Member Admin Moderator

Hi folks. JR, from Lone Wolf Distributing, contacted me recently about a new series of Glock polymer receivers they are producing. He asked if we would like to have this new product announced here on GT first. This is the first big product release ever announced first on our site and I am excited about this product. I can't wait to get my hands on one.

At any rate, there isn't much info available on the receiver yet, but JR sent me a screen capture of a catalog page on the receiver that will be released soon. Here it is:

To make the picture bigger, click on the image and then click on the '+' symbol, in the upper left corner of the viewing window, to enlarge it. EP

Here is the text deswcription, from the catalog page:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Looking for Lone Wolf G9 Carbine Wanted To Buy Today at 11:42 AM
    WTS New Unfired Lone Wolf 10mm Extended Length Black Oxide Barrel for Glock 29 Gun Parts & Accessories Today at 8:33 AM
    NIB 20 SF, Gen 3., and Lone Wolf .40 S&W conversion barrel Firearms Listings Yesterday at 5:59 AM
    WTS: Glock 20 lone wolf longslide complete slide with red dot+mags Gun Parts & Accessories Sep 28, 2015
    Blind Stamped Lone Wolf 40 S&W barrel for G23/32 Gun Parts & Accessories Sep 28, 2015

3. OhioLibertarian

OhioLibertarian Senior Member!?

very cool! Im excited to see one in person!

4. Wow, that is exciting! They look great. Congrats to lone Wolf. It looks like a whole new generation of pistols could be the result.
  5. G33

G33 Frisky!
    Millennium Member CLM

Way to go JR!

Hi to Mary and Dan.
  6. jlday70

jlday70 Oompa Loompa

Oh wow I see potential here...Very nice..
  7. revel8

revel8 hedgehog

so you use all your glock internals and place it into this receiver ? has a price been announced yet? very exciting!
  8. revel8

revel8 hedgehog

they should make one for the glock 19
  9. Not for me but looks like an awesome product.
  10. APD

APD Trunk Monkey

It looks like a good product but I would prefer it in .45 acp, I have no probs with the G17/22 frame.
  11. revel8

revel8 hedgehog

theres some on the site, but its not that one, it looks like a standard glock receiver thats been modified, i guess its not on the site yet.
  12. KenBGlock19

Will it accept current GLOCK magazines? I assume so, but doesn't hurt to ask...
  13. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head

JR said that the new receivers will launch after the SHOT Show. They will be busy until then, getting ready for SAR in Phoenix and for the SHOT Show.

I cropped the receiver off of the catalog page. Here it is:

Attached Files:

14. tbhracing

tbhracing Senior Member

I have to say I am slightly dissapointed. Why? They should have offered the model with or without finger grooves.
  15. QNman

QNman resU deretsigeR

Cool! I didn't see what frame it was - if it will fit 21's, I'm in.
  16. RacingGLOCK35

RacingGLOCK35 Iceman Killeth

hows about gen 1 style, stippled grip, like the SJC stippling and SF the g17 original size....
  17. dsmw5142

dsmw5142 NRA Member

COOL!! Would love to see one in person. Why the weird bump on the backstrap I wonder?

18. Probably for the laser.
  19. [​IMG]

Lone Wolf custom full size Glock frames

These are current production 3 pin Finger Grip and Rail frames that are common with all G17,17L,22,24,31,34,35 pistols. The frame includes all internal parts common for G22,24,35 40 S&W or G31 357 Sig. If you plan to use the frame as a 9mm (17,17L,34) you will need a 9mm trigger housing. Includes the following: magazine loader, cleaning rod & brush, Glock factory box and trigger lock. The frame has a custom Lone Wolf grip reduction including back strap removal, finger grip removal, extended beaver tail, round magazine release and rounded trigger guard. A $400 value!

Must ship to a FFL. Limited quantity. Not a regular stocking item. Call Ian at 208-437-0612 ext 101 for more details

Sell at $299.95

Call JR at 208-437-0612 ext 102 for more information. Custom LWD round mag release also available upon request add $30

Copied from lonewolfdist.com

ETA: I'm don't think it's the exact same thing as the original post, but it does give you some ideas about what it will cost.
  20. 02LimitedX

02LimitedX 0311

Wonder if thats for the laser?
  21. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head

This is a completely different animal. What you showed is a Glock frame with custom work performed on it. This new receiver was designed, from the ground up, by Lone Wolf and it is a completely new, proprietary receiver. Lone Wolf has started rolling their own.

There is very little information available for this product yet and I wouldn't presume to speak LWD concerning this product, but I am sure that more information will be forthcoming shortly. Eric