close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Lone Wolf Dist Launches New Glock Receiver

Discussion in 'The SHOT ShowCase' started by Eric, Oct 26, 2008.

1. fifty2you

fifty2you Bad guy

Me too count me in jr

2. wtchdr4011

wtchdr4011 NRA Life Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Texas
    I agree. I need to build one for my AA conversion. I am tired of swapping slides.

3. shooter_5

shooter_5

Dec 15, 2007
    JR - when will it be available to the public????

4. use2b6L32

use2b6L32

Apr 26, 2006
    Kalifornistan
    On the 15th of Never.

Scam.

5. Narc1911

Narc1911 Anchora Salutis

Jun 8, 2007
    Washington
    How is it a scam? :dunno:

I have done business with Lone Wolf several times and had great service. I'm not aware of anyone who has been scammed or had bad service from them?

If you are referring to how long it takes for their product to come out, I wouldn't call that a scam. Just look at Magpul's stuff, it takes three years past eternity for their stuff to be available, but it is still good kit.

6. Total_Recoil

Total_Recoil

Oct 27, 2005
    Is this still on JR?

7. Gokyo

Gokyo

Apr 24, 2005
    Washington
    That is a good question.

I am also very interested in a g20/21 frame

Thanks

8. JR

JR Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 29, 1998
    Oldtown Idaho USA
    We received the (3rd) 17/22 prototype frames today. Will conduct tests and determine if regular production is in order. Should know more the first of next week.

While we have been waiting on the 17/22 frames to final, we have foraged ahead with the 19/23 project. Once the 17/22 start regular production we will pull the trigger on the 19/23. These will move VERY FAST! After that, the 20/21.... we expect them early next year.

9. TheRogue

TheRogue

May 25, 2009
    If the prototype testing needs to be done on the 23, then please count me in.

I have the range, ammo, & the time available to do the testing. Could also photo-document if needed.

10. bfg1971

bfg1971

Apr 19, 2003
    Ewa Beach, HI
    No Fair JR. You promised the 20 before the 19 :crying: I guess that will give me time to save up for a full package instead of just a frame. Added bonus I will probably see the timberwolf frame in person before the 20's come out.

The question now becomes which frame stays on the mec-tech?

11. BOGE

BOGE Millennium Member

Mar 21, 1999
  12. smoke

smoke

Jan 11, 2000
    When all you guys start buying the LWD frames, I'd be interested in some factory frames of varying configurations and at a reasonable price.

13. LWD Armorer

LWD Armorer

Oct 3, 2006
    Oldtown
    Thought you guys might want to see some pics of the newest frames. Good eye candy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. partsman

partsman

Oct 5, 2008
    s.e. pa
    it looks like a glock with a springfeild pattern on it.
    i dont understand why you guys want to switch out frames it soesnt make sense as soon as anybody mentions changing parts they gets jumped on and now you want to do a frame swap :dunno:
    you can get a replacement frame from glock for about $40-$45

15. JR

JR Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 29, 1998
    Oldtown Idaho USA
    You can get replacement frames from Glock? You have no idea what you are talking about!

1 Glock Inc (GI) does NOT sell frames to "Joe Blow" so he can build a custom gun.

2 When GI does make a frame available the price is NOT $40 to $50.... more like $175 plus.

3 WHY on earth would you purchase a replacement frame from GI for another JUST like it? The Lone Wolf frame has MANY features the GI frame does not. For that matter, the LW frame has many features a CUSTOM reduction CAN NOT compare to.

16. zr52002

zr52002

Oct 24, 2008
    Seriously guys, if you don't like it, why are you so big on bashing Lone Wolf in here? Can't you just not buy it and leave it at that? Obviously Glock doesn't make the perfect gun for everybody, or else there would be no Springfield XD's or S&W M&P's getting sold. Variety is good, even if you don't like a particular product, who knows it may inspire one you will like.

17. SIGSAREBETTER

SIGSAREBETTER Teh Pieman

Jun 28, 2002
    Tacoma, Washington
    Tis true, tried to get a G20 frame from GLOCK and they said no. I have an order with GLOCKmeister out for one, and have been waiting awhile, about two mos and no word.