close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lone Wolf comes through!

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by gatorboy, Apr 30, 2010.

1. gatorboy

gatorboy
    Expand Collapse

Finally!!! My 20L slide without a hole is on it's way. I really wish I had paid for overnight delivery, it was shipped yesterday and is supposed to show up in 9 days? What the hell, did they strap it on a freaking turtle retiring to Florida or what? I'll update this thread when it gets here. I'll probably send it off and have a finish of some sort put on so shooting it may still be off a bit. I plan to chrono some loads and if I can shoot with it, take a hog or two.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Fire_Medic

Fire_Medic
    Expand Collapse
    Polymer Butcher
    CLM

Congrats brother. :wavey:

Question: Is the solid top slide just for looks in comparison to the open top one?

Thanks

3. unsigned

unsigned
    Expand Collapse

Glad they came through. I too had a Lone Wolf win. My .40 conversion barrel on backorder since November finally arrived. Put a box through with not so much as a hiccup, very pleased.

4. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry
    Expand Collapse

Perhaps it's coming direct from Korea? lol :rofl:

5. gatorboy

gatorboy
    Expand Collapse

Thanks! I prefer the looks, extra weight of the slide and the lesser chance of getting water, mud, ketchup, boogers, dog hair/slobber, hog guts and other stuff inside the slide. Anything that gets in the slide has a good shot at getting to the mag full of ammo even though I brush the primers with nail polish. Until I get a custom holster made, there will be 1 1/2" of gun hanging out enjoying the breeze.

6. 527varmint

527varmint
    Expand Collapse

Check out simply rugged. he can probably make you a custom holster. I just ordered my g-20 holster from them. Should be 2-4 weeks they said.

7. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry
    Expand Collapse

Please post a pic when you get it!