close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Lone Wolf Barrel for G27

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Buckeye 7x57, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Buckeye 7x57

Buckeye 7x57

Dec 9, 2009
    Central Ohio
    I'm thinking of getting a stock length Lone Wolf barrel for my New Gen 4 G27 to be able to shoot cast bullets. Anybody have any experience with LWD barrels in the G27?

Thanks, Ron

2. CSP

CSP

Mar 22, 2007
    I have not tried a LWD barrel in a Glock 27 however I have used a number of LWD barrels (conversions and treaded configurations) in a number of other Glock models. I can not tell you of any issue that I have ever had. I really like their barrels.

CSP

3. roadkill46

roadkill46

Aug 6, 2009
    don't have one in my 27 but have one in my 35 and an extended, polished and ported one i put in my 17 when i feel like it. have had zero issues with LW. Stick with a major brand and it'll be good to go.

4. i have 9mm conversion barrel for my gen 3 23, works with no problems. Seems to be of good quality. :)

5. +1 I'm running one on my 23 also. (Mine is ported.) It's been 100% thus far.

[​IMG]

6. ccoprdc

ccoprdc

Oct 10, 2005
    Georgia
    I have used a Lone Wolf barrel in my G27 for over a year with absolutely zero
    issues. It's as accurate as I can be firing it and it gobbles lead, copper and
    anything foreign or domestic I've bought or reloaded to run through it. My barrel is even blind marked so the cartoon wolf logo can't be seen until I
    disassemble it for cleaning. I love it.