close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lone Wolf .357 Sig Conversion Barrel for G23 with 2 mags

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by k8ysv, Dec 16, 2010.

1. k8ysv

k8ysv Thecakeisalie.

Jan 27, 2004
    NE OH
    I have a like new, unfired Lone Wolf stainless conversion barrel to convert your Glock 23 (.40 S&W) to shoot .357 SIG. Also included are two brand new 13-round Glock .357 SIG magazines. The mags are not in the bag anymore, and have had ammo loaded into them, but not long-term, and have never been fired.

As stated, the barrel is stainless, and is stock length. No porting or threads etc. It's got the LWD logo laser etched on top of the barrel hood.

I basically took the barrel and put it in my Glock 23, and it sat in my safe from that point on. Recently, I put the original .40 barrel back in and have decided to sell the LWD barrel and mags. Pics may be up later when I get home from work. Questions in PM will be answered asap.

I will ship to any legal* CONUS address for $100.

I'll take USPS Money Order or discreet PayPal if I must. I might entertain trade offers. Always looking for black rifle parts and accessories, but cash is king.

*Obviously, I can't ship the mags to any state that outlaws the evil "high capacity" mags, since I'd rather not go to jail. I'm much too pretty and don't want to be made someone's *****. Sorry.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  2. BadmonBuilt

BadmonBuilt

Mar 9, 2010
    Florida
    ill take it you got pm

3. k8ysv

k8ysv Thecakeisalie.

Jan 27, 2004
    NE OH
  4. k8ysv

k8ysv Thecakeisalie.