close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Loki Weapons AR?

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Sharkey, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Sharkey

Sharkey

Nov 21, 2006
    DFW, TX
    Anyone got one?
    Like it?
    Thinking of getting the MOE furniture model.

Price seems reasonable for what you get.
    Yeah Yeah I know, I could build a Bravo AR for the same price but I don't want one of those.

2. Clint-M

Clint-M

Jul 7, 2010
    RR, Texas
    I would consider them for a custom build because they are one of a few shops that will make exactly what you ask for at a reasonable price (JP and Firebird will also), but for their stock rifles, as you said, you could go with a more trusted name with a proven track record for the same price so in my mind, why risk it?

With that said, I have seen only good things posted about them the few times I have seen them mentioned, but the person mentioning them was usually a sponsored member of their 3gun team. So I don't think you'll be taking much of a risk, but depending on how you would like to look at it, there is some.

CM

3. Clint-M

Clint-M

Jul 7, 2010
    RR, Texas
    Something I just noticed on their MOE rifle that could potentially be a turn off would be the angle at the end of the upper on their billet models. I don't know if you're getting a forged or billet model but I don't believe the billet upper is interchangeable because of the machining angle.

[​IMG]

CM