Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Discussion in 'Update/Upgrade Info Forum' started by TreverSlyFox, Apr 6, 2009.

1. G33

G33 Frisky! Millennium Member CLM

May 29, 1999
    With G29
    Nevermind using work-around suggested up top.
  2. I have not been able to view want ads for some time now. Is there a problem that I should be aware of? Have I been prohibited from seeing them for a reaon?
    Tom Turner

3. Kost

Jan 18, 2009
    Im having same issue - used to log on(without the www) and all is well...still an issue tho just the same.

[All versions of ie suck...common knowledge] :whistling:

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686 (x86_64); en-US; rv: Gecko/20090623 Incognilla/SeaMonkey 1.1.17 (Inconnu)
  4. MakeMineA10mm

MakeMineA10mm * * * * Millennium Member Lifetime Member

Feb 13, 1999
    Central Illinois
    Now, I'm having the same problem... Started for me in November or so. Don't know if you guys' date stamps are correct for your posts above, or if those are a glitch, because it seems all of the problems for me logging in started around the October upgrades to the site... (Of course, that's also when I decided to switch to Firefox, so it could be that.?.?.?) BTW, I closed out all of my Firefox stuff, deleted the cache, deleted cookies, and restarted my computer, and then tried to log in with my IE (which I kept the icon for, for just such a situation), and now I can't log in or stay logged in with IE either!!! :faint:

I've finally found the work-around (before finding this thread - very frustrating not being able to log on for two months...), but is this going to be a permanent PITA situation here?

Worst of all, I can't see my subscribed forums. I'm still subscribed, but the new main page won't work, so the best I can hope for is the forum index... And, of course, that doesn't have a direct link to the forum I moderate and half the forums I regularly visit........ :dunno:
  5. elglocko

Jul 7, 2007
    trying to log on.