close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Local Ranges

Discussion in 'Bluegrass Glockers' started by CJStudent, Jan 1, 2012.

1. spork

spork Caffeinator

Dec 7, 2003
    Dystopia
    I usually go to Knob Creek. I can shoot just about anything there.

2. Louisville Glocker

Louisville Glocker Urban Redneck

Dec 17, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    Wow. Didn't know Knob Creek had a couple more ranges for members. I was on the fence for a membership, but that would make it worth it for me.

Has anyone else been there to those members ranges? Any good? (the rifle one is the one I'd be most into)

Thanks jbarnes!

3. jbarnes85

jbarnes85

Feb 3, 2012
    Sorry Jefferson County Sheriffs Office. Don't work there just have friends there and also have an uncle on the SWAT team for metro police. And yes you can have guest on the lower ranges at knob creek.

4. SDGlock23

SDGlock23 Glockoholic

I shoot at the Boyle Co. fish and game club in Junction City, nice pistol range!

5. rolltide_pisco

rolltide_pisco NRA Life Member

Mar 3, 2012
    Western Kentucky
    Paducah Shooter's Supply. About the only place around here to shoot. Would love to buy some things from them if you actually get some decent customer service.

6. Here in Eastern KY, we just go to the nearest strip job and shoot there. Not very organized and short on amenities but at least it's free.
    I'll also shoot at Bud's when I'm in town but usually just to try out a gun.

7. Brian Lee

Brian Lee Drop those nuts

Jul 28, 2008
    Up a tree.
    I belong to a small town gun club that has it's own outdoor range out in the country with roofs for shade over the firing lines, restrooms, & lots of other nice stuff. During the week I can go there and almost always have the whole place to myself. It's surrounded by beautiful scenery and I really love being there alone or with one or two other people. I usually take my lunch, set up a chrono and do all sorts of stuff that's more fun when you don't have to keep an eye on the crowd, watching out for potential Goobers.

Anyway, I'm not about to tell where this range is, because I like having it to myself whenever I want.

OK, it's in Arizona.:tongueout:

8. hi-power man

hi-power man Silver Member

Jan 7, 2008
    Kentucky
    I was traveling close by and stopped in to see the layout. Very nice set up.

9. Maddog340

Maddog340

Oct 13, 2012
    Erlanger, KY
    Shooters Supply in Independence.....if you head up North a bit