close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Local Ranges?

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by Cowboy33, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Cowboy33

Cowboy33

Jun 3, 2010
    Salisbury NC
    Where do you guys shoot? I have a couple open spaces that work okay, but not somewhere that I can go weekly if I want. Please post any pertinent info so we can support local ranges.

2. Cowboy33

Cowboy33

Jun 3, 2010
    Salisbury NC
    Shooter's Express in Belmont has a range open 7 days a week and offers many Glock models as rentals. Anywhere else to suggest?

3. Halal Pork

Halal Pork Halal Pork

Jan 31, 2009
    I'm curious to see what answers you get. Most people where I live shoot on private property and the most convenient proper outdoor ranges are upwards of 40 minutes drive. I'm near Dunn.

4. jdwatson

jdwatson

Feb 24, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    Personal Defense & Handgun Safety Center
    http://pdhsc.com/
    [FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]301 Tryon Road
    Raleigh NC 27603
    919-779-6880[/FONT]

5. jadickson

jadickson

Dec 4, 2009
    North Carolina
    http://www.thesportsmanslodge.org/

Yadkinville. Drive up to Winston and take a left on to 421. Great range, great staff, nice gun store on site. The range is only for pistols though.

6. NewGlocker28

NewGlocker28

Nov 26, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    I also shoot a personal handgun and defense. Have always been treated great and always had a good time.

7. BigFatGlock

BigFatGlock

Jul 13, 2010
    NC
  8. KDH3

KDH3 Go Gators!

Jan 6, 2010
    Goldsboro, NC
  9. Anyone know of any ranges near the Robbinsville/Bryson City area? The closest one I know if is in Cullowhee and on forest land so its free. Hoping to find a similar one, or any one for that matter, around these parts. Thanks.

10. Cowboy33

Cowboy33

Jun 3, 2010
    Salisbury NC
    I've heard reference to Dirty John Shooting Range near the Nantahala Outdoor Center, but I haven't been and it may be too far from you to be practical...check it out.

11. The NOC is only about 30 minutes away, ill search around for some info. Thanks!

12. most info i'm finding says its in franklin, but its probably closer than cullowhee. thanks again.