close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

local gun show saturday

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by woodrowNC, Nov 10, 2010.

1. not a big show but it's got a good stock of guns. i'm coming home with a sa gi champion or a 4in mil-spec. i was gonna wait until after my surgery but wtf. i can't stand it. i've the patience of a hornet. thanks md357 for the advice.
    oh, and happy veterans day tomorrow for all who gave and are still giving. i work at a marine corp air station and it's a very big deal, as well it should be.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
  2. woodrow,I hope you find what you're looking for at the show and that your surgery goes well.tom.:cool:

3. thanks bro. me too. and i hope they have what i want. i've got to get some shooting in. everyone i've talked to with the chest zipper says 8 wks with no shooting. so i ask...what about a .22? one things for sure. if i can't shoot for 8 wks, i'm gonna have the cleanest guns in north carolina. :cool:

4. bluelineman

bluelineman Infidel كافر

Apr 17, 2005
    Texas
    Good luck with your recovery! :thumbsup: You'll have plenty of free time to post here between gun cleanings. :supergrin: