close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Llama .380 III-A

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Thompson.45, Aug 6, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Mga Bros, am just a newbie here. Would want to seek your advice. I just bought a Llama .380 III-A for 15K. Is it worth it? Any pros and cons of the pistol. Btw, it came with just 1 magazine - so am looking around for extra magazines. Baka meron kayo dyan.

Eto ang link which I found in the www.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/userimages/5257/932540622/wm_md_1058782.jpg

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  2. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting

3. MERCMADE

MERCMADE BULLET PROOF

thompson,
    nabile mo na e, worth it na yan, he he.:supergrin:

wait till the big H chimes in, he will erase your doubts.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  4. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

Contact deenoh of Weapon Systems Corp. He is a member here. They used to carry that model. I'm sure they still have mags for that gun.

5. Thanks a lot Bro. Darwin. Could you please give me the e-maill address of Deenoh.
    Gracias Hermano

6. magsasaka

magsasaka

Jun 17, 2006
    pangasinan
    try mo rin clip merhandising, malapit sa tapat ng gate ng crame-santolan...

7. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    ok ba sa clip? iirc, somebody here complained of getting uzi mags from clip na puro malf ang inabot

8. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
  9. Bro 9MX, had the grips made by a friend - patterned it after the original - but very slim coz it's made of aluminum.

10. magsasaka

magsasaka

Jun 17, 2006
    pangasinan
    sir 9mx the two mecgar mags that i purchased there works well with the llama that i used to have, regards..

11. Toledo

Toledo

Feb 15, 2005
    Ober Der
  12. Toledo

Toledo

Feb 15, 2005
    Ober Der
  13. For the Llama .380 III-A, in terms of accuracy it can hit a 6" plate from 15 meters (yon kasi ginagamit ko for drills). One of observation though, grabe ang "hammer bite" - when the web of your palm is caught between the hammer and sagety grip. Really had a wound... As for .45s, can't really assess coz haven't own one. But my fellow club member sold his due to feeding problems.

The .380 is very ideal for ankle carry - concealable and delivers a potent blow - compared to mouse guns (e.g., .32, .25, .22). But am selling it for a new project :whistling:

14. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting

galing pards!

magsasaka, thanks!

15. Hi mga Bros. I just said good bye to my Llama .380 A....M starting on a new project - a customized P16-40.