Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

List of Suppliers

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by thePirho, Aug 19, 2009.

1. SilentVectorX

Nov 18, 2010

Raw/processed/new/primed brass, bullets, loaded ammo, and combo deals. A couple years ago a scored fully processed 308 brass for $0.17ea here.
  2. JDSTG58

Feb 4, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2013

3. AZson

Oct 5, 2005
    How good are pulled bullets for reloading?
  4. HexHead

Jul 16, 2009
    A friend of mine opened a reloading supplies store a few months ago. He's got some hard to find calibers and stuff like military surplus powder if you load .223.

He used to own a full line gun store, now just reloading supplies.
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  5. HexHead

Jul 16, 2009
    Fine, if done right.
  6. jbh165nc

Mar 27, 2010
  7. logger2

Mar 5, 2012
    After reading these comments, I hesitate to even ask for guidance on a 10 mm load. This is my first forum ever and the impression given is that "newbies" are not overly welcome. I do however have over 30 yrs experience reloading my own hunting rounds and would appreciate any input given on what has worked for you in a Glock 20. Never reloaded a pistol round and really hate to waste money buying components that really don't work very well. So far I have ordered the starline brass. Leaning towards a medium weight bullet, but no bias as yet. Thanks
  8. Colorado4Wheel

Nov 2, 2006
    We get the same questions over and over. But the real annoying part is when people take the time to answer and the newbie ignores the responses or refuses to even do a little bit of work to research the answer themselves (given some advice from the forum).
    To your question. You will find people semi reluctant to give reloading data on the forum for liability reasons. Most will say get three sources and then average them.
    The right answer for 10mm is a medium speed powder (not faster then unique) and a 180gr or heavier bullet. Some love to pick light bullets and go fast. But I would start in the middle like I suggested. Power Pistol, AA7, Longshot is great for Max loads. Grab your manuals and start browsing. Once you have done that the right thing to do is start your own thread and not change the direction of a existing thread.
    Good Luck.
  9. Jailer

Aug 10, 2014
    North Texas
  10. Jailer

Aug 10, 2014
    North Texas
    I use 155, 165, and 180 Speer Gold Dots and Hornady XTP. For the most part, Alliant Blue Dot and Power Pistol powders work well for me. Additionally, Accurate No. 9 powder and No. 7 is great stuff too. Hodgdon HS-6, Longshot, and a few others will tailor your needs in the 10mm Auto. Get yourself the newest and latest reloading manual from the bullet mfr you are going to use and take it from there. This is a good blog to learn about your Glock 20, what works and what doesn't. Be patient with your questions and you'll get a straight answer from these shooters. In the past I used to load strictly rifle ammo, but necessity to reload/handload for pistols changed that for me. Pistol powder is hard to find but not impossible. Don't get frustrated and hang in there! Good shooting!
  11. oneofthose

May 16, 2007
    Add to the list of primer suppliers

Just ordered 10k Remington 7 1/2 (small rifle bench rest primers) for $30.56/k.

Hazmat 20.00, shipping 9.95
  12. Kwesi

Sep 23, 2006
    Great 10mm members that have taught me much and walked me thru various issues along the way. I primarily use Precision Delta 180gr FMJ's. Power Pistol being my #1 powder. Can't go wrong with the Starline brass. I also use Longshot. Most of my loads are in the 1175-1200 FPS. Primers vary based on availability.
  13. 40mm nut

40mm nut

Sep 23, 2015
    WV and MD
  14. AZson

Oct 5, 2005
    Who is a good conical black powder bullet maker?
  15. PARRR

Dec 15, 2015
    Dillsburg Pa.
    You can add this company to the "bad" list of online retailers - (apologize if it was already mentioned).

Here is my story so you know the facts. I am not one to look for something for free, and didn't through this ordeal. I have a customer service job, and if I took care of my customers in the manner this company handled my situation, I wouldn't have my job long -

If your looking to purchase from Gizzly Targets, don't do it. I might be the only person with a bad experience with this retailer, but I doubt it. I believe others have had the same issues I have had and just didn't voice their opinions.

I placed my order back on March 15 for 2, 3800 count 9MM brass, raw. My experience with most reputable online retailers is that you get notification within 48 hours that your package/order has shipped. I called on Thursday March 17 asking when my order would ship. I spoke to Russell, who I guess is the owner of the company. He stated my order "should" ship on Friday the 18th. I received nothing on Friday the 18th stating my order shipped.

So I called on Monday March 21 and again talked to Russell. He apologized for the delay and stated my package should ship on Tuesday the 22. He stated they were slammed with orders and were having a difficult time keeping up with them.

Tuesday the 22 comes, and I get an email notification that the post office was notified that a package would be coming. As of Friday the 25th, the package didn't seem to even be picked up, let alone be on it's way to me.

I call again on Friday the 25. Again I talk to Russell. He again apologized for the delay in getting my order out to me. We had a lengthy conversation about communication being the leading reason why people feel they don't get good customer service. Russell asked me what he could do to make it right to me. I told him I didn't want something for free. I am not that kind of person to use a situation like this to my advantage. I just want what I ordered ASAP. I asked Russell to put a notice on the home page of his website letting others know of the delays in shipping (which he did later in the day). He guaranteed me my package would ship that day.

Monday the 28th (today) and "a" package is delivered from Grizzly. But it's not what I ordered. I should have received a box, or boxes that weighed close to 70lbs or a little more. But what I got only weighs 35lbs. I didn't even open it. And to make matters worse, the packing slip/invoice says I should have received a 5 gallon bucket of 9MM brass. Well, I certainly didn't get what was on the invoice, or what I purchased.

It is a buyer beware world of online retailers. Grizzly Targets is a buyer beware retailer. I made several more phone calls/left messages during this ordeal that never got returned. I sent one email that never got returned. I sent 2 instant messages on Facebook, one got answered 48 hours later, the other never got answered.
    So it's off to the bank to file a claim with VISA to get my money back. Then to contact the BBB to let them know about my experience. I don't want whatever is in the box they sent. They can have it back, but I doubt they would even send a shipping label to get it back.
  16. DiverSpear

Feb 15, 2016
    St. Cloud, FL