close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Lisa Jackson: EPA isn’t to blame for coal industry’s problems

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by stsai465, Jun 11, 2012.

1. stsai465

stsai465

Apr 17, 2009
    DFW, TX
    Obama's EPA believes that they have no negative impact on the coal industry, basically saying "it's all their fault..."

Rest here:
    http://hotair.com/archives/2012/06/11/lisa-jackson-epa-isnt-to-blame-for-coal-industrys-problems/

Frankly, if it were up to me and I was tasked to fixing our economy, eliminating the EPA would probably be on my top 3 things to do (right after replacing the IRS w/ a flat or fair tax); and with the money returned to the states, state that environmental affairs are now the province of the states and local counties to decide, with only cross-state issues handled at the federal level. What started out as a feel-good idea back in the 70s with the best of intentions has long ago outlived its usefulness and become a leviathan (like so many other government programs) whose sole purpose (it often seems) is to cripple the US economy and growth.

2. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    Flyover,USA
    EPA- A CANCER EATING AWAY AT THE HOST.. limit it's power

3. Guss

Guss

Jul 1, 2010
    Tampa