close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Links & Resources For Women!

Discussion in 'The SHOT ShowCase' started by SilentGLOCK, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Lisa82

Lisa82

Dec 11, 2004
    Lady Marksman has a site for women. You may want to share your thoughts on the forum there.

2. Misty02

Misty02

Aug 25, 2008
    Florida
    Excellent! I would like to read what is there already too. Do you have a link to her site?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

3. Lisa82

Lisa82

Dec 11, 2004
    Misty,

What kind of gun are you looking to holster? I have hundreds of holsters to offer. Once I know the gun, I'll post the holsters that would work for you on Lady Marksman. I have shoulder holsters, belly bands, waist holsters and more. It's a newer site and I'm still uploading my inventory so if I know what you need, I'll make sure it's there for you.

Lisa
    LadyMarksman

4. Misty02

Misty02

Aug 25, 2008
    Florida
    A pleasure to meet you, my apologies for the delay in posting, had forgotten to return to this thread. I have a G19.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>
    You probably read above my version of the undershirt holster, I just needed much thinner straps to go with my current clothing and avoid a serious rash or blistering from having the grip riding so high under my arm.<o:p></o:p>
    The one I see myself using most is the belly band, if you ignore the issues of rehosltering it is the most comfortable and discrete way of carrying. Hopefully I will never have a need to reholster in public that means I had to draw.<o:p></o:p>
    I followed your name to the forum and joined. I will be doing some reading as time permits. I usually take breaks while I do computer work I wasnÂ’t able to finish at the office and read the forum, I have much to learn and can utilize these breaks for that (not to mention that they are fun). :)<o:p></o:p>

5. www.bssol.com

www.bssol.com QTProfessionals

Please feel free to visit www.bssol.com for information regarding Professional Options for your person protection.

6. FlaChef

FlaChef Steyroid

Jul 4, 2004
    Orlando
  7. Cat91

Cat91 Red Tabby

Mar 9, 2004
    www.klnullholsters.com

Girls, if you want a shoulder rig, go here. Trust me. I swear by my Coronado purse but have my hands on the Unique Shoulder Holster, what he calls his "USH." It's designed for subcompact and compact Glocks. He also has the SKR for J frame S&W revolvers and his SMZ for autos like the Walther PPK, all of them are similar. They hang vertical inverted and once you get used to the draw they're slick. And Mr. Null is both lightning fast and easy to deal with, and builds a quality, cost-logical product that won't break your bank. $110 for a leather USH, $80 for it in polymer, and $65 for the SMZ and SKR.

Miao, Cat

8. kentuckysptpr

kentuckysptpr

May 26, 2009
    Kentucky

9. Glockenspiel 19

Glockenspiel 19

Jun 28, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thank you SilentGLOCK and everyone else who added these links. Since I'm new to shooting, I am always looking for more information. Can't wait to start reading!

Kim:wavey: