close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Lincolnton, NC may get a 15 lane indoor shooting range...

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by Zulu Alpha, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Zulu Alpha

Zulu Alpha Abyss Dweller

Dec 26, 2004
    Waters of Oblivion
  2. r2d4

r2d4

Jan 15, 2007
    I dont have any more info. but I am excited! I am close to Lincolnton and have no place close to shoot. I hope it goes through. Thanks for the heads up.

3. modrace

modrace

Oct 26, 2006
    Thats great news! I live in Lincolnton, and drive to Shooters off of I85 mostly. Anyone know of anything closer?

4. trane fan

trane fan

Apr 18, 2004
    North Carolina
    Smokey Dan's Kennel has an outdoor range with decent facilities. It's in Vale off Hwy 10 almost at the Catawba County line.

Also, here's the latest on the range approval process: http://www.lincolntimesnews.com/Default.asp?Section=20&VA=14096

5. im in the same boat.i live 5 min away from the old bowleing alley.it was so old that they had to have a guy stand back there all day kicking balls loose and fixeing pins...would sure beat that long drive to shooters!

6. modrace

modrace

Oct 26, 2006
    Ha, that must be a sight to see! The only problem I see with a local range is the damage it will most likely do to my bank account. I can see my ammo budget skyrocketing...

7. Rob_W

Rob_W

Feb 23, 2011
    NC
    Guess this never happened?

I go to Springs Rd Indoor range in Catawba Co.