close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Light for Benelli Supernova Tactical

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by Tommato, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Does anyone know of any good lights and mounting arrangements for Benelli Supernova Tacticals? The only one I could find specifically for the supernova is here: http://www.olighting.com/foscarini-supernova-suspension-light.html?gclid=CMG3tbm0_KUCFUnt7Qodzlndng

However, it is waaaaay too expensive for me (costs ~5x as much as the Gun) and won't stay in place very well. It also looks like it might be a bit distracting while moving through my house - not sure I can get thru doorways with it. Bummer!

Thnx,
    Tommato

2. You do realize that the light you linked to is not a weapon's light?

3. The color would clash with my decorating............and with that hanging under the barrel it would be very slow getting a good sight picture.

4. Yes, BUT imagine how much recoil it could soak up? :rofl:

Tommato

5. ATL_GLOCK

ATL_GLOCK

Aug 4, 2010
    Atlanta
    in all seriousness though.....what are people using as a light on their supernova tacticals? Are people just buying the expensive insight mount?

6. My brother is running a Nordic clamp/extension. CDM is also making clamps that fit the super novas.

7. ATL_GLOCK

ATL_GLOCK

Aug 4, 2010
    Atlanta
    looks like cdm clamps need the extension tube in stalled to work.

8. Mesa tactical has a barrel mount.

9. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Tacticool brah!

Jan 16, 2010
    LMFAO is this serious?

Actually dude you should not have a gun.

10. Meant it originally as a serious post, but when I found that Supernova light had to put that in for a little levity!

I was hoping to find something like those surefire foregrips they make for the 870, but no dice. Best you can do right now seems to be a 3rd party clamp with separate flashlight, and maybe a cord to a pressure trigger on the foregrip.

Tommato

11. Yeah, Surefire doesn't make a foregrip weapon's light for the SNT. I doubt they ever will either.

12. BBJones

BBJones

Mar 2, 2010
    +1 on nordic clamp. Allows me to use same light for multiple platforms. Keep a pressure switch permanently mounted on the SNT, though.